Chapter 3: Her saiver

A/N Hey guys!! Huntress_of_fairies  here!! This is the third chapter of this story. Enjoy reading it!!

Weiss' POV
I slowly opened my eyes. "I'm not dead? More than that were am I?" I looked around. I was in a small bedroom. There wasn't much, the bed that I was laying; a window which was covered by curtains, wardrobe and a small working table. It had some papers on it. I tried to seat up but the wound on my abdomen started to hurt. "Ow. Guess I'll lie for now. Wait! How much time did I sleep?! Is it Winter's birthday already?!!"
End of the POV
Weiss heard someone's footsteps and pretended to be asleep but she kept her left eye slightly open. A door opened and a mysterious person in red walked in accompanied by a corgi.
'Red reaper?!' thought Weiss shocked. 'Red reaper saved me and now I'm in his bedroom?!!'
"Can you believe it Zwei?" said Red reaper to his corgi. "The king was so happy that I saved Weiss that he offered me to become one of his knights!!" he exclaimed happily. But really soon he calmed down. "But I refused." Corgi barked in respond. "I know, I know." He smiled and started to take off his cloak.
'I'm going to see what red reaper really looks like?! I'm the luckiest person in the world!!' Weiss squeaked in her mind from happiness.
As Red reaper took off his cloak Weiss sow his black short hair, which were becoming red on the ends. He had bright green eyes and a small smile. Red walked to the corner of the room where Weiss' Myrtenaster was and put his scythe near it. " Aaaaahhhhh, I'm exhausted!!" He said. The corgi yawned at which Red laughed. "You're tired too, Zwei?" The doge barked once more. "Go get your, I still need to finish my new story and look after the princess." The doge barked again reminding Red something. He smiled and clicked his fingers. Then something happened that Weiss didn't expect to see. Red's eyes turned from green to shining silver. As he spoke princess' surprise grow more. "That spell I'm using to change my voice and eye color really drains my magic energy. Thanks for reminding me, Zwei." He, no, SHE said and set down.
'Red reaper is a girl?!!!' Weiss cried in her head. 'And she is a witch?!!!' She was ready to get out of bed and run away, but sins Red was a witch she will be able to catch her easily, so Weiss decided to pretend to be asleep for some time. She pretended long enough, sins Red put her pen away and stretched her arms. "Finally done!!" she said happily. "But I steal need to look after princess, and sins she's steal asleep I guess a little song won't hurt." Raven haired smiled and went out of the room.
'This is my chance to get away!!!' Thought Weiss, but she was mistaking. After a second Red came in with a guitar in her hands. She set on the chair next to Weiss' bed and started to sing a slow song while playing the guitar. 'Such a lovely voice. No! What am I thinking! Bed Weiss! She's a witch, you can't like her!!! Or you...can? No, no, no, no, no!!! NO!!'
   Suddenly Red stopped her singing and spoke up. "You can't possibly pretend to be asleep forever, you know." She said calmly.
"S...so you knew?" asked princess while opening her eyes.
"From the beginning" smiled Red.
"Then way did you took that spell off in front of me?" Weiss tried to sit again but the wound started to hurt.
"Easy there princess. I did managed to close your wound but it may open" the witch helped her to sit up. "As for your first question, I don't think that you'll tell anyone about my little secret, since you owe me a favor for saving you." Her smile turned into a smirk.
"May I ask your name then, my savior?" asked Weiss emphasizing her last words.
"Ruby, Ruby Rose, Princess Weiss Schnee."
"How much tame was I out?"
" Straight to the main topic I see. A whole day. You've missed your sister's birthday."
"Can you tell me the whole story of what happened?"
"Um, sure."

A/N Next chapter will be longer. Hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I like writing it! See 'ya all in the next chapter of 'Princess and the witch' at 12/8/2017!! ^W^