Chapter 5: Return to the casle

As Ruby finished Weiss had tons of questions for her. She looked directly at her companion's silver eyes and asked a little scared. "Who...is White rose?"

"It was my mother's nickname" answered Ruby with grim expression on her face. "She was burned as a witch when I was only five years old. After that Roman Torchwick, the guy who attacked you, took care for me till I was 12. He was a criminal so I left him and his group and started to live here on my own as a hero." She looked at the floor not willing to continue, but she did with force. "He indeed taught me lots of things for me to survive, like self-defense or how to use a sword. But at the end I decided to use a scythe. My mum told me that my father used to fight with scythe as well." A small melancholic smile played on her lips as she said the last sentence.

"I'm sorry to bring up that topic. It must've bin horrible to live without parents. Sorry." Weiss felt really bad for what she asked. She knew the pain of growing up without mother, but losing both parents must've been really hard on Ruby.

"Don't apologize so much, princess." Ruby said with a forced smile on her face. "Have any questions left?"

"Yeah." Weiss' face turned dip shade of red. "Did you really undress me when I was unconscious?!!!!"

"U...Uhehe." Ruby laughed nervously as she also turned red, perhaps redder that her cloak. "Y...Yes?" She said in more asking manner.

An awkward silence rose between the two now red faced girls. Weiss was the first to spoke up. "N...Never mind" she managed to say. "How old are you?"

"I'm 17."

"So you're year elder then me huh" said the princess under her nose. "Way did you refuse to be a knight? That's an honor you know."

"My father was a knight" started Ruby. "He was one of elites if I'm not mistaken. His name was Qrow Branwen."

"Wait! As if the Qrow Branwen that died many years ago during the fight with 'White fang'?" asked Weiss.

"Yup! Him."

"So that's way you attacked them" mumbled white haired under her nose.

Their conversation continued for another few hours. At first Weiss was a little distance and scared 'cause Ruby was a 'witch' but after some time she realized that she wasn't a bad person and even started to fill comfortable with her. Well that was until white haired asked. "What tame is it?"

"It's already 23:30"

"Will you escort me home then?" White haired smiled softly.

'She's soooooo cute when she smiles!!' Ruby mentally cried in her mind. She smiled beck and said. "If you say so, princess."

"Please, call me Weiss."

"Sure thing Weiss."

Ruby walked to the corner of the room and picked up Weiss' rapier living her Crescent Rose there. The she throw her cloth over her shoulders and cast her spell. She walked to Weiss and offered her hand. "I don't think you'll be able to walk on your own yet." She said with a smile and her male voice.

"The male voice really suits you, Ruby" at that statement Ruby blushed and princess smiled and took the offered hand.

They walked together out of the room and started to get out of the house. When they were near front doors Ruby picked up a beg. "It's your armor" she explained to Weiss who just smiled and nodded. After getting out of the house they both were in the forest. 

After 10-15 minutes of walking Weiss stopped. "What's wrong Weiss?" asked Ruby.

"Just a little tired, that's all" assured white haired.

"You was wounded near death after all" smiled Red and picked princess bride stile. "Let's just teleport to the castle gates, or would you like me to carry you there on feet?" she asked with a devilish smirk.

"Do what you want, dolt" Weiss mumbled hiding her face in Ruby's shoulder in order to hid her blush.

"Then we should walk, it's a pretty good weather if you ask me" red haired let out a small lough and continued to walk.

After good 30 minutes two of them were out of the forest but that was only the beginning, they still need to walk thru town. "Ugh! We'll never going to get to the castle at this rate!!" groaned Ruby and looked at Weiss who was snoring peacefully in her arms. Red haired smiled. "I guess I'll teleport then, can't let her catch a cold" she said to herself and vanished in the cloud of red rose petals.

***

"Who's there?!" asked the guard near castle gates raising his weapon.

"Someone who saved princess, my friend" said a male voice and person in red walked out of shadows carrying sleeping Weiss.

"Red reaper"

"Here" Red put Weiss in knight's arms. "I did as I promised and brought her as soon as she woke up, but walk from my house was rather long so she felt asleep. Take care" as he said that he put the beg on the ground, turned around and walked away without another word.

Knight sighed and looked at his friend who nodded. Guard sighed again and walked into castle. To his surprise he meets up with king himself. Jacques took Weiss to her room and went to sleep peacefully.

A/N Here is the fifth chapter! Hope you enjoyed it and see you all in next chapter at 16/08/2018!!