Jump City, Pizza Palace

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN BEN 10 OR TEEN TITANS. ALL RIGHTS GO TO MAN OF ACTION ENTERTAINMENT, CARTOON NETWORK, AND GLEN MURAKAMI*

"Man, that was delicious," Cyborg sighed, full. "Video game store, anyone?"

"I'll join you in a minute," Gwen replied. "Raven wants to show me this new bookstore."

Ben nodded. Two Sladebots stood in a nearby tree waiting for their orders.

"Is the girl with them?" Slade's face appeared holographically in front of them as they nodded. "Good. Bring her here without Raven noticing if you can." He disappeared.

Lang's Spellbooks...

"Wow," Gwen admired. "This place is huge!"

Raven nodded. "I'll be back in a minute. I'm gonna look over here."

Gwen nodded and sat down in a nearby chair, not seeing the two Sladebots from in the tree as they snuck up on her and grabbed her.

"Hey. I'm ba- Gwen! Azarath Metrion ZINTHOS!" The bots dodged and disappeared, taking Gwen with them. Raven quickly ran to the video game store. "Guys!"

"Raven? What's wrong?" Robin poked his head out from behind a rack of video games.

"Sladebots..." she breathed. "They took Gwen..."

Robin frowned and looked at the other Titans as well as Ben and Kevin. "Let's go."