An Unexpexted Visit

Hermione's POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My alarm woke me up at 9:00 on June 1st, my birthday (IK that's not her actual birthday, but I had to make it that day because her actual birthday is during the school year). I was going to go back to sleep, but my parents called me down. I quickly changed into a marble shirt with blue ripped jeans. I then quickly ran down the stairs and was incredibly surprised. I saw my parents sitting in the couch not looking very happy, but that wasn't what surprised. Next to them I saw the Zabini's. They were one of the only neutral families in the war.

"What are they doing here?" I asked while looking at the Zabini's.

"Darling, we have to tell you something." Says my mother.

"Yes?"I say hesitantly.

"I-I can't do this... can you tell her?" Says my mother.

"Of course," says Mrs.Zabini

"Mia, as you know, Voldemort was recruiting all pure bloods and some half bloods to be part of the death eaters." She explains.

"Yes, this I know, but why did you call me Mia?" I asked.

"Cause that's your name... I'll explain that in a few minutes." She said. 

"Anyway, our family didn't want to be part of the death eaters, so we had a deal with Voldemort. At the time, I was pregnant. He said that if I had a 1 child, no one in our family would have to be death eaters, but if I had twins, we all would have to be death eaters, including you. So when I had both you and Blaise, your father dropped you at a muggle orphanage." She continued.

"Wait, that means I'm adopted, and Blaise is my twin. How is that even possible, i don't even look like you guys! Unless..... A glamour charm... Of course." I say.

"I told you she was the brightest witch of her age." This time it was Blaise who talked.

"Would you like me to take off the glamour charm?" Says my actual mom.

Not trusting my mouth to speak, I nod.

A flash of gold came from her wand and hit me in the chest. I then began to change.

I looked in the mirror and I was shocked to see how I looked.

I was skinnier and taller. I went for 5ft 4" to 5ft 8". My breast size went from B to DD. My skin was a little darker and my hair was a darker brown and went all the way to my thighs.

"What's my actual name?" I ask, trying to sound confident.

"Mia Dawn Hope Emerald Jaidyn Zabini." Says my mom.

"That's a long name." I joke.

"Indeed it is." She replies slightly chuckling

"Before we go, I would like to know if you want to come back to the manor with us." She asks

"Of course... mum." I say

I wasn't sure if I should say mum, but I made the right choice because my actual mum was beaming.

"Blaise go help your sister pack. And make sure she doesn't pack any clothes."

"Yes mum."

Mia and Blaise ran up to Mia's room in the Granger house.

"Mum said to pack but no clothes. They are all going to be too small. Like what your wearing right now."

I then look at what I'm wearing. It looks like really short crop top. I cast a largening spell on it so it could fit me.

"Ok," I say.

Then realization hits me.

"WAIT!! What am I going to tell Harry? What am I going to tell Ginny?! AND WORSE!! WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL RON!! He is my boyfriend, but he hates Slytherins, especially Malfoy, your best friend!!!" I start to panic.

"Relax, Harry, from what I've heard, is very undeestanding. Ginny is not Ginny anymore. She was also adopted. She's a Malfoy. Ron on the other hand... He is a little stubborn... but if you matter to him, he'll understand."

"Thank you Blaise, what would I do without you? I'm actually kind of excited to have you as a twin. I've always wanted a brother or a sister. Do we have anymore siblings?"

"No problem Mia. I'm also excited to be your twin. And we have 2 sisters and 1 brother.

There is Lisa who is 11, she is starting Hogwarts this year. There is Jacob who is 9, he is a little shy, but if he likes you, he won't seem shy at all. And there is Eva who is 4, she is really smart for her age, much like you." Blaise says while I finish my packing.

"Ok! I'm ready to go." 

We head downstairs and I hug the grangers  one last time. I hold Blaise's hand and we flip to the Zabini Manor.