Old Enemies

Blaise POV
I opened the door and saw Draco.
"Hey, dude!" I said.
"Hey Blaise" He replied.
"MIA! COME DOWN HERE!!" I scream.
"COMING!" She replies.
"Drake, you remember how I was telling you about a long-lost twin sister I have? Well recently, we have been reunited and I'm not going to tell you who she was before because I'm pretty sure that she will want to tell you." I reply as Mia walks down the stairs.
"Well hello, gorgeous." Says Draco to my sister.
"Hey! No flirting with my sister!" I say.
"Sorry," Says Draco, "So, Blaise here tells me that you are going to tell me who you were before."
"You didn't tell him?" Says Mia to me.
I shake my head.
"Oh, this is going to be fun!" She replies.
She might be my sister, and pretty, but sometimes that girl scares me!!
Mia POV
I look Draco in the eyes, get my fist ready, and then PUNCH will all my strength. His nose starts bleeding.

"GRANGER!!" He says as he fixes his noes with a healing spell.

"Yep... Well, actually it's Zabini now." I reply.

Meanwhile, Blaise is on the floor laughing so hard he was crying.

"That.... Was... Awesome!" Blaise says in between cries of laughter.

"Easy for you to say! Now I've had my nose broken twice by the same person!" Replies Draco.

"Well, I got to go get ready because Ginny's coming over. Oh, wait! She's your sister! I keep forgetting that! Couldn't you have brought her along?" I say.

"Sorry I guess..." Replies Draco.

I run upstairs and start getting ready to meet Ginny, whos real name is Evangeline Lydia Ruby Isabell Malfoy.