Part I

Kylo looks at you diagonally from the side. "Hey, are you okay?" You nod and then look back at your fixed point on the wall. "What is your name?" Again, you look at Kylo and weigh if it would hurt you if he knew your name. You decide on a "no" and tell him. My name is Y / N L / N. Kylo nods and then turns to the other window. "We're almost there." You close your eyes and put your head back. Hoping that it would all be over soon. You were here because you stole a first-order officer. The said officer had been careless, so you could have bled off the blaster. You could not explain why Kylo was so nice to you. After all, you stole. You open your eyes again and Kylo puts the cuffs on you. As a result, you get up and force your legs to move. It was cold.

A lot of hallways later you lie on a hard mat in a dark cell. Slowly the question becomes more and more urgent, which is why you have not been executed yet. From the other end of the hall, you hear footsteps. Slowly you get up and step on the bars. A tall man enters your field of vision. He has red hair, which was heavily gelled after. His green eyes were alert but without a hint of hate. You smile, but the smile freezes on your lips as he pushes his hands through the bars and closes around your neck.

You close your eyes and hope that it passes quickly. "Where's my blaster?" He shouts at me. He lets go of me and you jump back. You push your sand-colored dress up a bit and then pull out the blaster. "I did not know that he heard you." The man opens the cell door and picks up the blaster. He slides it into the matching holster and extends his arm. "You will come with me." "Sir, will not you kill me?" He looks at you strangely for a moment, then shakes his head. "Not yet." Then he goes straight ahead and you have no choice but to follow him. A few moments later, he steps through an unobtrusive door through which you follow him. "You can stay here, I'll have clothes for you later." You nod and look around the room. With a soft sound, the door closes behind the man, who was evidently General Hux.

In your village you have heard something about him over and over again. However, what you have heard about the man has not been good. But be it. Now you are here and you can not fly well enough to just disappear. Free-fighting would also not be a possibility, since you had given the blaster again. You finally find the bathroom, which was completely black. The general obviously had a taste. You take off your clothes and then get into the shower. The water was pleasantly warm and you just stand there for minutes and let you sprinkle. When almost 20 minutes had passed, you turn off the water and take one of the gray bath towels. You tap off the bathroom and just lie down to bed. It was a hard day and you are just too tired to stay awake any longer.

Actions