Part V

You are looking straight into each other's eyes when suddenly there is a blow. You will be thrown backwards in your chair. Kylo comes around the table and asks about your integrity, which you nod. "Go to your quarters and they will call you when it's all over," Kylo says before charging with his lightsaber drawn. You pick up your legs and run into your room as fast as you can. Once there, you lock the door. You go to bed and hit the blanket over your head. It was just lucky that Kylo put a blaster in your hand.

It seems you spend hours sitting on your bed. There is a knock and you get off the bed hesitantly. You take the blaster and clasp it tight as you open the door. In front of it stands a slim man with brown hair. He wears black clothes and smiles encouragingly. "I'll take you away from here," he says and you smile back. But then you laugh when he suddenly releases an electric shock on you. You fall forward and the man catches you gently. After that, you can not remember anything.

You wake up alone in a half-dark room. As a test, you move your body carefully. Apparently you are not injured except a few minor scratches and not tied up. You get up and feel your way along the wall until you hit a door. You are looking for a keypad, but there is none. It is obvious that you are being held captive somewhere. You shout loudly, but nobody comes. You are thinking of Armitage and Kylo. Are you worried? Will they find you here, apparently in the middle of nowhere?

The door opens and a woman, whose gray hair is artfully arrested, sits down beside her on the bed. "I am Leia, I am sorry that we have torn you so unsafe from your environment." You look evil at Leia. "What did you do with Armitage and Kylo?" "The two are hiding, so far we could not find them." You are snorting. "You will not find them either, they'll take care of that," you return with a mean smile. "Why were you on this star destroyer?" Asks Leia and looks at you unabashedly with a friendly face. "I stole Armitage's blaster and was arrested for it, and the general let me stay because of our connection."

"Your connection?" Leia looks at you strangely. "Me and Armitage are soulmate." You say, now annoying again. You should have kept it for yourself. Leia nods understandingly. "What's your name?", She wants to know. "Y / N.", You give back and Leia nods. "If you promise to keep quiet, I'll gladly take you to a more comfortable room." You nod and get up. "I promise it." Leia gets up too and together you leave the small cell. In the corridor you meet the man who took you earlier. Now he's wearing an orange jumpsuit and a helmet on his arm. "I'm Poe, sorry that I attacked you like that." You nod and smile. "You will not do that again, will you?" Poe shakes his head. "Not if you behave yourself." You grin and go on. People do not seem to be that bad here.

You stop in front of a small room. Leia enter a sequence of numbers and you enter your new room. It is a bright room, with most of the light coming from the windows. Also on the inside of the room is now a control panel. "You can leave the room anytime and come to me.", Leia offers to you before she nods and leaves the room again. You go to the small table with a pad, a bottle of water and a small meal. Carefully you smell the food, but it seems to be good. Not as luxurious as on the finalizer, but still pleasant. You eat everything and then drink the bottle of water in one go. Time to find out where you ended up here.

You bring the pad to life and search the various files. Someone, presumably Leia, had a lot of files about your whereabouts there. D'Quar was the name of the planet. Amazed, you continue to read and discover that you have apparently landed in the resistance. That was interesting. You did not hear much about Jakku because you mostly dealt with other things. But the data is black and white in front of you. The First Order has dozens of systems under its control and exploits the galaxy mercilessly. The more you read about the crimes that did the First Order, the more angry you become. Armitage's name comes in more and more often and you just can not believe it. How could he do that?

You wipe your tears from your cheeks and leave your room. The wandering through the almost empty passages is effective in a subliminal way good. You come to rest a bit, but always have to think of Hux. He was your soulmate, but how can you live with it, be the partner of such a person? The simple answer is: not at all. Now you are standing in front of a spacious room. At one of the tables you can make out the figure of Leia. Without further ado, you go to her and ask for a conversation. She agrees and you go outside together. "I want to help you.", You say simply and look intently at Leia. "You found out," she guesses, patting her shoulder. "I'm sorry that you had to know it like this." You nod. "I'm glad I found out, I only lived there for a few days, but I know Armitage and know where he's going to hide, I can bring you to him."

Leia lets everything go through her head. "Do you think you could spy for us? It would be very useful to have a spy on board." Immediately you nod. "I have free access to all stations, I can bring you whatever you need, but I have a request." Leia tilts her head. "I hear." "Please spare Kylo and Armitage, at least I want to talk to them." Leia nods. "That can be arranged." You nod and smile. "Many Thanks." In a touch of sympathy you hug Leia fleetingly. "Let's make a plan," says Leia, meaning she's coming inside again. You nod and enter the base again.