ONE

CHAPTER ONE -- "truth hurts baby."

"oh precious louis, where's harry?" I asked, smirking. "did he come back to cuddle last night? or did he finally leave your fucked up mind."

"don't..don't talk about me or harry like that."

"don't you get it you dumb fuck? harry isn't real. you made him up."

"please stop."

"you're a baby, louis."

"liam stop!"

"liam leave him alone. you've done enough." niall said, standing behind louis and hugging him. I scoffed.

"I've done nothing but tell him the truth. sometimes truth hurts baby."

zayn then walked into the room and my breath hitched. niall sensed this and he practically growled at me because I was drooling over his soon to be husband.

"hey there handsome glad you could join us."

zayn just rolled his eyes. louis quivered away from zayn, knowing what he was really like. he put his head in niall's chest.

niall was hugging him tightly as I sent him glares. but then I focused my attention onto zayn's skinny jeans which made his ass look mighty fine.

"so louis, how's harry." I said, just wanting to make him upset again with that same smirk on my face that I always wore.

john green once said, pain demands to be felt, and I demand to give it.