TEN

CHAPTER TEN -- "I finally got to love him right."

I brought out the tools and zayn's eyes widened. I grabbed four sets of handcuffs and set them down at the bed, before stripping zayn completely.

"you're going to love me, zayn." I said, "whether you like it or not."

he let out a whimper and I spread his legs apart widely and cuffed his feet to the end of the bed. I then took his arms and cuffed his wrists to the headboard. I moaned at the sight.

"you're so open for me, baby."

he whimpered again. he was trying to talk, but he just couldn't.

I took off all my clothes and he started to bawl his eyes out. "baby why are you crying?" I said. "we're about to make love."

I got up on the bed and straddled him, pushing in without any prep for the boy below me and he let out a muffled scream from the back of his throat.

"zayn. stop squirming." by now he was crying harder and I pulled out again.

"I know something that will make it not hurt anymore, at all." I said and went into the container that held the tools. I brought out my hatchet and came back over to zayn. "my pretty little boy."

"I love you, zayn..so much..that's why I'm doing this, for you, so you won't hurt anymore." I said and smashed the mini-axe down right into where his heart was. I kept smashing it into his body, all over his stomach, and when I looked up at my baby's face, his eyes looked lifeless.

"baby you look so handsome right now."

I threw the axe away and pressed my lips to his inactive ones and entered him again, pounding into him hard and fast. I was a moaning mess above him, his blood was spread all around my chest and that just made me even more turned on as I released inside of him.

I then realized I won, I finally got to love him right.

and he loved me too,

I knew it.

[next chapter is the last.]