3

Heaven's POV

I'm always in my room and watching Youtube videos. I don't have someone to talk with, but sometimes my friends are calling me or we are chatting, but not often, because of the time difference of 9 hours. When they're sleeping, I am waking up. I am only going downstairs to eat something. Even when we're going outside I don't talk with my cousins. It's like we're strangers. We were on the beach, shopping, in hollywood, but we didn't talk. My Mum is always forcing me to talk with Gabbie, but I don't want to, I am to shy.

I am playing "just dance" with Matty and Isla. And my Mum told me, I should ask Gabbie if she wants to play with us.
I am going to her Room. What should I say?! I am knocking...
"Hey Gabbie! Do you want to play Way? Uh... I mean Wii." *facepalm*
OMG, how embarrassing! Why?! I hate my life.
"Sure, why not", is Gabbie's answer.
We are going to the Loft. Isla and Matty are already playing, so I am going to the couch and sit down. I want to watch, how they're playing.

It's our turn. Gabbie and I. But I want to dance with Isla. It's uncomfortable.

                                                                                     {one day later...}

We are going to the outlet. Mum, Dad, my aunt, my uncle, Sandra, Gabbie and I. I am sitting in the middle, between Sandra and Gabbie. Soo uncomfortable.

After 1 hour we finally arrived. We went shopping for 3 hours. I found some pretty clothes. And I spent time with Sandra and Gabbie. We had fun, and now I know them better. It was great, I think we are good now.