chapter 9

Sara pov

The sunlight shining through the window is what woke me in the morning.Becoming aware of 2 hard male bodies on either side of me had me remembering last night.

Oh my god... that was amazing.

"You look well pleased," Ben mutter as he sits up proping his pillow behide his back.

James also sits up, " baby how are you feeling this morning?"

"Ummm ...alittle sore," which also made me notice i had to fuckin pee.

Without thinking i push the covers off my body and crawl toward the end of the bed.

"Holy fuck ..that's hot." Ben
says.

I realize the view that i'm must be presenting to them. My ass up in the air with our combined cum still leaking out my pussy.

Ohh fuck...i turn my head and look over my shoulder at James.

He looks back at me with such want and need. Fuck..if only i didn't have to pee so bad.

I hurry into the bathroom to relieve my bladder.After i pee as i wash my hands i glance in the mirror.
I might as well take a shower, i'm a fuckin messy.
I turn on the water then step under the shower allow the water to ease my sore body.

About last night...what the fuck, as i think about James and Ben.

When i walked out the bathroom,the bedroom was empty.

Finding one of James tshirts i slid it over my head.Walking into the kitchen,Ben is standing at the stove making breakfast.

Turning when he hears me, "breakfast is almost ready."

"Cool thanks,i'm starven... where James?"

"Right here," as i feel strong arms wrap around me from behide.

My heart skips a beat...

I turn around in his arm...
He lends down crushing his mouth against mine,flicking his tongue my lips open.

"Mmmmm " moaning in the back of my throat.

Our tongues dance around my mouth,my nipples beads up as they rub against the tshirt.

Taking the kiss deeper as he lift me up and i wrap my legs around his waist.
Bringing my moist core in contact with his naked torso.

Fuck....i start rubbing myself against him, trying to find release.

I feel the counter on my ass as he sits me on top of it.

Grabbing the edge of my shirt, he lifts it over my head.A chill runs over me as my naked body becomes exposed to the cool air.

"Fuck yes baby...i think her nipples needs some attention,"
Ben says as he stand beside James.

Through half closed eyes i watch as Ben and James each captures a hard nipple in their mouth.

"FUCK....."

My back arches pushing more of my nipples in their mouth.
Sucking and nipping with their teeth...gasping, i grab both their heads as i nursed my men.

Fingers grab my thighs,opening them up wider.My swollen pussy lips were coated with my juices.One finger swipe through my wet slit, grazing over my clit.Sent me over the edge.

"Ahhhhh....ahhhhhh.....yess.....

" Fuck....i need to be inside her sweet pussy."

James doesn't even take off his pants,just frees his cock.In one powerful thrust, his cock is planted deep my pussy.