8

"Damn Morrisa remind me not to make you mad." Lavar said.

"Really though she beat the fuck out of her." Ronald added, making us laugh.

"Real nigga shit, ma got some hands on her." Ivan replied. I turned my head to the side because I'm pretty sure my cheeks were turning red.

"Morrisa Perez report to the office. I repeat Morrisa Perez report to the office" I heard Principle Brown annoying ass voice say.

" Well I gotta go" I remarked as I turned around walking to the school building. "damnn" I heard someone mumbled followed with a noise, indicating someone got smacked.

When I got to the office, I saw the principle sitting in her office with a disappointed look on her face.

" Morrisa, what has gotten into you? You're one of my top students." She declared. " Just tell me the consequences, so I can get the hell up out of here." I replied.

"Well, since this is your first time in here, I will give you a three day suspension." I nodded and replied "Ight" then walked out the office. I rushed to my locker and got my keys and booksack. I got in my car and made my way home bumping to August Alsina. Nigga be talking 'bout that real shit though. When I got to my house, my ass went straight to bed cause a real nigga was tired.

Ivan P.O.V.

"Morrisa really beat her ass though" Shelton said. The crew and I was talking 'bout the fight that happened earlier.

"Really though. Lowkey a nigga scared of her. She looks kinda crazy." Ronald replied. "Boy if you dont sit yo bitch ass down." Lavar said making all us laugh.

"Hurry up and finish rollin'" Shelton yelled rushing me. "Boy don't rush the pro" I said as I put the blunt to my lip, lighting it up, letting all my worry and stress go away.

---------________________________________________-----------
Sorry that this one is kinda boring and short, but i had to rush it

~TBC~