21

I said that I'M happy that I'm fucking free

Omeely stay taking long to grant a weed

I been trynna get high all day

Trynna get high in the hallway

Hotel, aint at no motel

Meek grabbed yo bitch by her coattail

Tell your girl and she can say oh well

Goddamn bitch oh well

Hit me all up in that camera

Nigga I be going hammer and thats real shit

Nigga Imma shine

Shine like a diamond

G5 Nigga

She recline it

I'm the hottest nigga up in this bitch

But I'm just bound to get in some shit

Nigga run your bitch with me

Drew Mazin fuck it lets make a flick

Show them bitches how we come it

I'm a fucking beast

Polo everything

Your bitch wish she could sleep on my polo sheets

Cause she see that fucking horse

I be riding like a porche

When Im diving

Swear that bitch she love to fucking ride it

~Lil Snupe

~Lil snupe freestyle Part 2

______________________________________________________________________________________

*Skips to that Friday*

"Baeee" I whined trynna wake him up. It's 1:00 and the party starts at 5:00, but it's so boring being up by myself, and Angel small head ass don't wanna get up."Angeeelllll" I continued.

"What" He replied barely over a whisper. "Get up please" I got out the bed and laid some clothes out for when I got out the shower. "Give me 5 more minutes" He stated. "You better be up when I get out the shower" I jacked the cover off of him and went to the bathroom. I undressed myself and hopped in the shower.

"Mhmm" A moan slipped from my mouth as the steaming, hot water kissed my skin. I lathered some coconut passion soap on my towel and begin scrubbing the dirt off of me.

When I got out the shower, I wrapped my favorite green towel and walked into my room to see Angel still in the bed with his body wrapped up in the cover.

"Ight he wanna play" I crawled on the bed and got ontop of Angel, so I was straddling him.

"Baby" I whispered kissing him on his lips. No Answer. "Bae" I pleaded running my fingers through his hair while kissing on his jaw. I know his ass up because I felt his hands on my ass, but he continued to play like he was sleep.

I massaged my fingers on his scalp and traveled my kissing down to his neck. "Shit girl" I heard him whisper grabing my waiste. "Good your up" I shrieked trynna get up, but he kept a firm grip on my waiste. "Let me go, so I can get our outfits ready" I tried to get up again but failed once again.

"You can't just start something and not let me taste" He replied flipping us over and yanking my towel off "Yes I can it's 3:30 and the party starts at 5:00." I stated looking at the clock. I put my hand up against his chest trynna push him off of me.