A Night alone Isn't the Same

"What the-" Jessica said not finishing her sentence. We all stammered and decided to run straight to the principal's office. Ryan called the cops on his cell as me and jessica ran to the Principal harkens. 

"Principal Harkens!" I screamed as me and jessica burst into the office. We had gotten the principal's attention and the assistant principal, Mrs. Clarke. "Miss. Smithson, and Miss. Voyage. what's all the screaming?" The assistant principal asked crossing her arms demanding it was a good reason. 

Jessica started crying. "You two should be In class."  Principal harkens said as he stood up from his desk. "The Jackson twins are dead, their bodies, are in the girls bathroom!" I stammered as their faces got serious. 

"What?" Principal Harkens asked speed walking to the door and passing us. We followed and Mrs. Clarke followed as well from behind. We made it to the hall and ryan got off the phone. 

"Ryan?" Mrs. Clarke called out to him as his face was red and his eyes were pouring with tears just like me and jessica. "The body's, in there...in the last stall." Ryan said stuttering as he sniffled and pointed to the girls bathroom entrance. 

The principal and the assistant principal rushed into the bathroom. we followed them inside and Mrs. Clarke gasped. They examined the body and we stood there side to side each other in silence. The principal looked back and rubbed his face. "Call the police." He said to Mrs. Clarke. "I already did Principal Harkins." Ryan said breathing heavily. 

"Alright, tell the students to get their things and be ready to be dismissed until the police gets here." Principal harkins instructed the assistant principal. "How long did they said they'll be here?" Principal harkins asked. "In about 5 minutes or less." Ryan said. The principal nodded. 

The police arrived and told everybody to go home and made sure that students were safe. The police asked me, jessica and ryan some questions and we even told them that we heard whispering and laughing. they noted everything we said and checked and secured the whole perimeter of the school and inside. 

I was driven back home in a cop car and informed by jeffery of what happened. I was in my bedroom and decided I just needed to take a nap. I heard knocking on my bedroom window. I saw my window and there was nothing. I ignored it and covered myself up in blankets. I shut my eyes as I heard the knocking again. I had my back turned to the window so I had turned myself and gasp as I saw noah.

"Noah?" I asked myself. He knocked on the window slowly. I looked back at my bedroom door and got out my bed going to the window. Noah gave me a creepy normal look, he didn't smile or anything like that. He just gave an ordinary expression but creepy. 

It was like he was waiting for me to open the door, and I did. He crawled through the window without saying anything. I shut the window closed and he stared at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. There were silence for a few minutes until eventually he spoke. 

"Enough talk, let's go." He said simply.  He then bumped me out of his way with his shoulder and opened up my closet. he went through my clothes and grabbed my pink jacket and tossed it to me. He then went out of my room and down the stairs. I realized that my parents might have been home already. It was 2 in the afternoon. 

"Uh." I said out loud trying to think of something to say as he slowly walked down the steps. I followed him as I struggled to put on my jacket.  He didn't say anything. We reached the door and he faced the door standing still and turned around to face me and helped me put on my jacket. 

He opened the door for me and let me out first and went out after. I saw Jeffery's feet coming from the stairs and luckily noah shut the door quickly yet hard. We walked the sidewalk. 
"Brother?" He asked in his normal low tone like voice. "Yeah. i'm going to be in so much trouble." I told him thinking about jeffery telling my mom and dad. 'Don't worry about it." He said. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "Find out." He said. I think he was saying that we were going to find out sooner or later, so I just kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the walk. We turned a corner and went down into the woods. It was a long sidewalk and we finally made it. and it was dark out now. There I saw was a lake there with the stars and moon reflecting off the water and a picnic basket with a black and white blanket with a cooler filled with different kinds of soda's and water. 

He grabbed my hand and led the way and I sat down. He sat down and had a black bag next to the cooler. "I wanted to get to know you." He said grabbing a sandwich with chips and snacks and handing it to me. "Thanks, I want to get to know you too." I said. "That's why we're here." He said taking a bite out of a sandwich that was in a sandwich case. 

We talked about different things and when he traveled a lot and some many other things. I didn't really want to bring up how school went because the Jackson twins getting murdered might remind him about his mom so I didn't care to bring that up into the conversation. He told me jokes and I laughed but he didn't. Which was weird because I have never seen him for once not smile, but he was still cute. "Ya know, this was really nice." I said to him as I blushed looking down at my hand. next thing I knew his hand had crawled over mine. We intertwine our hands together and I smiled looking down. 

"When meeting you, I knew you were going to be that one of a kind girl." He said. I couldn't help but smile and blush. "Which is why I i'm going to do this?" He said looking at me and reaching on the side of him. I was getting even more excited, he had a surprise for me. We then heard shouting and laughing and saw a couple pass by and they jumped in the lake and splashed us a bit. I moved my head as the water splashed on me and noah. Noah didn't move. He just sat there like a statue and gave a death stare to the couples.  

I didn't know why noah was upset at the couple at first, but then I knew it was the present. He wanted to give it to me In private and the couples were ruining the moment with the splashing and the laughing they were doing. "Noah, it's ok. it's ok, you can give me your present when we get back." I said as I rubbed his arm. 

"I wanted tonight to be a night you will never forget." He said as he kept his eyes on the couple. I could tell his eyes were filled with anger and I just rubbed his arm continuously. "It's ok, noah, I won't forget this night. Take me back home, ok?" I asked him. A minute passed and he finally answered. 

"Ok, you go wait out of the woods, I'll grab the stuff." He said as he still faced the couple splashing themselves. "Ok." I said silently as I shortly placed my head on his shoulder and went back. I went through the woods and I waited outside by the corner. I kept hearing the couple laughing and It took about 5 minutes till the laughing stopped. a minute more passed noah finally came back with the stuff in his hands. 

"Let's go." He said as we continued.  "Are the couple still there?" I asked curiously as he carried the cooler and the blanket and I had carried the basket. "Don't worry about it."  He said as we continued walking.