we meet again~

Tonight I was going out to the bar . Just by myself after getting my new job . A treat for myself ya know. I wore my new dress that I bought which was a dark purple with a cut in the stomach and a cut in the back. So not too revealing. When I arrived at the bar I sat at the table and had a drink of wine. Not a big glass of course I didn't want to get drunk of anything. Later on at 11ish I was thinking about going home. I had a couple more drinks than I planned to have. But as soon as I was about to leave a tall muscular shadow stood over me ." Is this (your name) ?" said a deep seducing voice. "y...yes" I said whilst stuttering as I didn't know who It was and I was half pissed. A deep seducing laugh came from the shadow and a handsome man dressed in a suit sat the opposite side of me . " wow.....your so beautiful aren't you " said the man with a smirk upon his face . I giggled and looked at his glistening red eyes. "thank you" I said smiling and I blushed a little. "that little blush upon your face makes you even cuter " he said again smirking . I couldnt get over how handsome and sweet this man was . "how did you know my name ?" I said. "ive been watching you for a while now " he said whilst smirking. " lets just say ive seen you everywhere and doing everything " he smirked and laughed . Before I could say anything the bar tender came over with more and more drinks by the second until .well.....I couldn't remember the rest.

I woke up with him~

I woke up with him....I thought I went home. I sat up in the bed and looked over at him. He was shirtless and only had boxers on with his tie and suit on the floor. He was so hot. I stood up and seen I was only in pants and a bra with my dress chucked on the floor too. I went into the bathroom as I felt sick . Probably from all the drinks last night . I sat on the toilet and look on the sink. I nearly cried . I seen a condom packet on the sink but it hadn't been touched. Suddenly my mind rushed with horrible thoughts . Did we do something last night! Did he not use a condom! Am I pregnant!!! The bathroom door opened and it was him . He looked at me and smiled . "what did we do last night!" I shouted with tears filling up my eyes . " calm down (your name)!" he shouted back. "we had some fun ok " he smirked and blew me a kiss and closed the door . I stood up and put my dress back on and went to the front door. "leaving so soon? " he asked . "yeah my job starts in an hour so...." I had to make a lame excuse to get myself out. " fine , but text me later k." "ok" I said whilst smiling and walked home as fast as I could. when I got back and ran straight upstairs took my dress off and put on something comfatable and went to the bathroom and pulled a pregnancy text from the cabinet. I used it and left it for a minute to see the results. two lines came up.....I was pregnant . I took 2 more 3 more 5 more 7 more until my bathroom was literally full of them . I sat on the bathroom seat crying till I had the guts to tell him .He named himself dark in my contacts so I called him that from now on. Dark drove up to my house and came in and saw me crying in the bathroom . "listen its fine . we can be a family ill treat her/him as a prince/princess and treat you as my queen . " I love you dark " I said whilst crying in his arms. "I love you too (your name)" he said as he kissed me on the forehead.

I messed up.....~

I went to the bar again in the same dress as I was nearly a week pregnant with darks baby and sat in the same place where we met. after a few hours and I felt a hand placed upon my shoulder and I looked up. " hello darling " said a man with a psychotic laugh. "who are you?" I said with a tone of fear in my voice." "no need to worry about that honey." he said smirking as he pulled me up out of my seat and spun me "mmmm wow your fit aren't you" he said with a massive grin upon his face "thanks...I guess..." I said with no emotion. he pulled me really close to him so my back was touching his stomach and he started touching my stomach as it was a stomach cut dress. " please stop . im a week pregnant ." "pregnant you say....hmm...well....makes it funny for me ay " he said with a giggle . he then pulled out a needle and injected me with something that me act drunk and made me go numb like a kind of drug.

im sorry dark...~

I woke up in the same position as I did with dark but this time in a old abandoned apartment that looked really run down. I sat up and put my dress back on and when I was about to leave I felt someone grab my wrist. "by the way the names anti and that kid you had . hes probably mine down hehe....." I ran off nearly crying and ran home straight to dark. "Dark!! " I cried and then dropped to the floor crying so much . dark ran out onto the floor comforting me "whats wrong! are you hurt!" "no...I was at the bar and this guy injected me with something and I woke up at his and ...I don't know whose the dad of the baby now " I bursted out crying whilst clinging onto dark as I didn't want him to leave me. "IM sorry !!" I cried even more. "its ok hun its not your fault he forced you, you couldn't help it. lets just hope he/shes mine " he said whilst smiling and giving me a massive hug back .

at the hospital~

I was rushed into the emergency room with dark and the nurses. after a hour so the baby was delivered. "congratulations! its a girl!". joy filled in mine and darks eyes and we named her darling. "well I got my princess and queen all for myself" he smirked. I giggled and hugged dark and darling . but who knew that anti was watching me . I could feel him near me . and that's when he came in and....

THE END