Girls night

Kayla's POV

"Hey girls. We still on tonight?" I ask Katelyn and Jennele, my two best friends.

"Ya." Jennele says and we look at Katelyn.

"Ya but I have to leave early." Kattie says and we frown and nod.

I felt a hand go around my waist.

"Hey baby." Logan, my boyfriend whispers in my ear. I turn in his arms.

"Hey babe." I say and smile. We are currently at school. Their are two more periods 'till we go home. Me and the girls are having a girls night at my house.

"Hey girls." He greets Jen and Kattie. They smile in return.

"Sorry babe we got to go, we don't want to be late." I say and point towards the girls. And kiss him bye.

I try to walk away but he grabs me by my waist. "Oh no you don't." He says and pulls me into his chest.

"Let's go somewhere private." He whispers in my ear. And I blush and push away.

"How 'bout we go to class." I say. And slip out of his grip and turn around. He smacks my butt.

"Hey!" I say and blush while the girls are smirking and snickering.

"What! You have a nice ass. Every guy wants to hit that." He says and winks. I giggle and walk off with the girls.

"Hehe. More like he wants to hit that." Kate says as we sped walk down the hall so we aren't late.

"Stop it!" I say and smack her arm as we walk into the classroom.

We take seats in the middle row and pull out our stuff.

"Ya. C'mon girl. He is hot, cute, and likes you. Let him get some!" Jen whispers.

"As if! I am not ready. I don't want to be like those other girls he has been with. As soon as they let him in. He dumped 'em the next day! I am just testing him." I say and smile.

"Whatever." They say and smile.

Then the bell rings and the teacher walks in.

***

Half was through the lesson, Tyler, the schools 'bad boy' walks through the door and I roll my eyes.

"Mrs. Coleman. You late."

"No. I am just super early for the my next class, but got the wrong classroom." He puts on a sarcastic smile.

The whole class snickers.

"Take a seat." The teacher mumbles unhappily.

"No. I was just going to stand." He says back and walks to the back of the classroom.

Then the teacher resumes our math lesson.

***

I am walking to my last period, which happens to be P.E. and bumped into someone.

"Watch were your going." I hear someone screech.

"I am sorry." I say and come face to face with, Mia, the queen bee and the girl I hate the most. Seriously, she's a bitch. And Tyler, who messes with me sometimes.

I try to walk away but, Mia steps in my way.

"Where are you going?" She says.

"Class." I say and look down and try to move but she blocks my path.

Then Tyler pipes in. "What are you hiding under that hoodie?" He asks. I am wearing black tights with a black hoodie.

Under the hoodie and am wearing matching black undergarment set. I blush. Cause I have a belly piercing and a tattoo of an anchor right on my rib.