Duck taped teens

Shelby's pov:
I'm halfway asleep when I hear my supernatural werwolf brother Scott get home. Well I'm assuming it's him. And then I am proven to assume right when I hear a quick "oww". I just chuckle to myself and climb out of my dark purple bedding with light purple lace at the bottom. I open my door and quietly step into the hallway. No ones there. As I stare blankly into the empty hallway I hear what sounds like muffled screaming. With that I grab a baseball bat which thanks to Stiles (Scott's bestfriend) I keep next to my door for safety precaution. With the bat in both hands I walk over to Scott's room and his doors cracked. My hearts beating like a drum and if Scott's the one in his room it know he can hear it. I nudge the door open slowly, bat raised and peek my head in the room. A sigh of relief comes out of me when I see my brother so I drop the bat to my side, still holding it with one hand and push all the way into his room. "Scott what was with all tha---" I couldn't finish my sentence while standing right in front of me is my brother duck taping a teenage boys legs together. "Oh heyy Shelby... What's up?" He says nervously scratching the back of his neck. "Scott what in the world is going on here?!" I whisper yell not knowing if dad of mom are home. "Look I'll explain later, just help me get him into my bathroom", I sighed and gave an apologetic look at the teenage boy who looked scared as can be but also in pain. He was kinda cute. I struggled to help Scott lift him. Stupid none strong arms. As we set the boy in the bathtub and Scott closed the shower curtain. "Okay now will you tell me what's going on?" I question "well,we were at the hospital... On top of the roof.. And I was fighting this wendigo-" I stare confused at him "wait what's a wendigo?"
"It's a supernatural zombie thing, okay anyways as I was fighting him Liam-" he nodded his head to the direction of the bathroom since we were now sitting on his bed "got pushed off the roof and the only way to save him was to bite him..." I was shocked. My brother. The nicest person I know. Bit someone. It was of course to save his life but still. "You- you bit him?" I studded "yeah Shelby I did but I don't know how I'm going to do this.. What about the hunters? What about the full moon coming up?" He was holding his head in his hands while I rubbed his back. "It's gonna be okay, your gonna figure it out. You always do." "Thanks.. Now I'm gonna get stiles over here, you go to bed" he replied and I to tired to deal with all this kissed him on the cheek and left his room. Picking up the bat on my way out. He just grinned slightly at me as I took my none-supernatural self to bed. Well this is what you live with being a "true alphas" sister. I smiled and thought of the cute boy in the bathtub. Who now I know is name is Liam. I feel bad for Liam. Being dragged into the supernatural world like that. That was my last thought before sleep took over.