"How did you do that?"

Shelby's pov:
After my incident with Liam last night Scott's been on edge with Liam. After he calmed Liam back down and explained what was going on he called an emergency pack meeting.
-Flash back-
"So you were all wolfed out and came back to normal by Shelby's voice?" Stiles questioned Liam, smirk on his face and all. Liam just looked like he did something wrong with his icy blue eyes wide and alert. All he did was nod. "Well Scott looks like Liam here found his anchor" he added still smirking. He knew Scott was overprotective of me and wouldn't find this amusing. Scott just glared at Liam. Liam asked "What's an anchor?" "Go ahed tell him Scott" "stiles shut up!" I snapped "someone please tell me what the hell an anchor is!" Liam added. "An anchor is someone who can calm you down.Its someone who means a lot to you and you would do anything not to hurt them" lydia stated Obesely bored with the whole thing. Then I looked at Liam, who was already looking at me. His eyes were soft, loving. I felt as I was in a trance looking at them. "I'm going for a walk." Scott said as he slammed the door. I sighed knowing he was mad at Liam. But was I? I barley knew him and now he thinks he has some crush on me? He can at lest buy me dinner first. "Are you wrist okay?" He asked walking over to me grabbing them carefully. I winced. "Yeah there fine." I stated plainly.
---End of flashback--
Yep that's my brother. Over protective as always. It was four days after the "party" and Liam is actually controlling himself really good. With my help of course. We have gotten closer. I still don't know if I have feelings for him. After my parents divorce I don't let myself have feeling for someone so easy. So right now I'm at school when I over here Liam and Mason.
"Are you gonna be okay playing your old school tonight?" Mason asked
Crap. Tonight's lacrosse game. Liam's not gonna take this to well. But to my surprise he simply said
"Yeah I think I can control myself, nothing to worry about" he smiled as he looked at me.
Oh no. He knew I was staring at him. As embarrassing enough as that was when I tried to walk away I ran strait into a wall. Just my luck. "Well shit" I mumbled grabbing my head, checks red as a tomato.
"Hey Clumbsy, you okay?" I herd Liam say as he walked up behind me.

"Yeah fine.." I said not looking at him. He lifted my chin to look at him. I felt my heart beat quicken at his touch. Stupid boy. Stupid cute boy. Stupid cute blue eyed boy.. No Shelby stop. No feelings. None.
"Are you sure?" He asked concerned "do you want me to walk you to the nurse maybe get some ice?" I smiled at his cuteness. "Nah nah I'll be okay" then it was his turn to smile. And boy did his smile light up the room. Just as I was about to say something the bell rang. I just smiled and said a quick "bye" and walked to language arts.
---later that day---
I walked out of school ready to go home and freshen up before the lacrosse game when I saw Liam talking to his old schools lacrosse team. Oh no. This can't be good. My heart started to quicken as I got more worried. Then I saw blood dripping out of his hands. That's when I took action. I'm his anchor right? I'm suppose to calm him down. I ran right in front of him looking at him.
"Liam Liam look at me Liam" I pleaded holding his hands. He still looked past me. Oh God. What do I--- just then I cupped his face and did the unthinkable. I kissed him. It was my first kiss. And my heart was beating fast but it didn't matter. None of it did. When I kissed him all of my walls broke down. He kissed back after a few seconds and are lips molded together. I felt this feeling in the pit of my stomach like anxiety but I felt relief. It felt like relief kissing him. I slowly pulled away breathless. I took note of his ands were now on my waist. "How did you do that?" He asked dazed by what just happened "why did you do that? I mean I'm not saying you shouldn't have but I just didn't want you to regret it or anything I mean--" I broke him off by shushing him before I simply said- still breathless and shocked myself-- "I'm your anchor... It's what I do" and that earned him a smile before he was being pulled off of me by a very angry Scott and Stiles. Oh brother. Liam looked past me again as the world came back to us. I guess he saw something he didn't like because his eyes went gold again.