Chapter 2

Diane's P.O.V

Elizabeth's house was huge, well I guess that technically it was a castle. After all, she is the third princess of Liones. 

"Diane are you ok?" Elizabeth asked quietly as she glanced at me. 

"Yes, I just feel a little out of place is all." I said shyly while looking down and fiddling with my pig tails. 

"No need to feel out of place, after all I hope this won't be the only time that you come over and visit!" She said excitedly as she looked down at her hands. I sighed in relief and looked up at Elizabeth. 

After walking around for about 5 minutes we finally arrived at Elizabeth's room. It was nice, it didn't have many dressers. Probably because her closet was the size of my room. I walked around her room observing everything in awe. 

"I really like your room Elizabeth!" I said happily while looking over at her. She was sitting on her bed with her note book and pencil out. 

"Thanks, are you ready to get started?" She asked putting her bag in the floor. 

"Yeah, sure," I smiled and walked over to my bag, getting my note book and pencil out. I went over and sat in front of Elizabeth on her warm and soft bed. 

After she helped me with my math, we put our stuff back in our bags. "So, will we ever have sleep overs?" I asked curiously looking down. I was kinda scared she would say no. 

"Of course! In fact I've never had a friend sleep over at the castle how about we have a sleep over on Friday?" She asked excitedly with a big grin on her face. I nodded and got my bag, after getting my phone out I walked back over to sit on the edge of the bed. 

Diane~ What time do I need to be home?

Mom~Dinner will be ready in about an hour.

Diane~ Okay, also can I have a sleep over with princess Elizabeth on Friday?

Mom~ Sure, just make sure you don't anything to make the family look bad.

"My mom said yes, but I have to go home soon." I looked over to see Elizabeth with a huge grin on her face. She looked like she was about to explode with happiness. 

"That's great!" She exclaimed as she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and smiled as well. After we got done hugging we just sat on her bed and talked till I had to leave. 

Through out the year, we had many sleep overs, home work sessions, and study times. I and Elizabeth became best friends, everyone knew that we were in our own little world. People stopped talking to me once I became friends with Elizabeth. I wonder why... if they would just talk to her they could see that she is a really nice person. 

My crush Harlequin also stopped talking to me. After he stopped so did my little gang Meliodas, ban, Merlin, escanor, and Gowther. I really missed King, maybe if I talked to him in private I could get him to join me and Elizabeth. 

I sat in my limo waiting for harlequin's gate to open. I felt nervous, I haven't talked to Harlequin in a year. I jumped slightly when the car started to move, my nerves are getting the best of me. 

"Diane we are here," I heard the driver say while opening my door. After stepping out I nervously walked up to the two giant doors and rang the door bell. The opened and I saw Elaine looking up at me with wide eyes.

"Diane!!!!" She exclaimed while floating up and putting her arms around my neck. I hugged her, and she hugged back very tightly. I felt like she was choking me, after a minute I looked up to see harlequin and ban. 

King was floating on his big green pillow, that has dark green circles on it. Ban was standing next to him, although he didn't look as shocked as king was. 

"H-harlequin," I stuttered and let go of Elaine. I was extremely nervous and was shaking a little. 

"D-d-iane w-what are you d-doing here?" King asked as he floated over to me. 

"I missed you king, I'm so happy to see you again!" I said cheerfully while opening my arms for a hug. He didn't say anything, instead, he floated closer and hugged me, I hugged him back of course. Maybe I hugged him a little too hard though. 

When I pulled away from king, I noticed he was blushing. "Are you ok harlequin??" I asked worriedly. He nodded his head and I saw ban walk up behind king. He whispered something in his ear then left. 

"Is it hard being friends with the princess?" He asked while laying on his pillow. 

"Oh no, she's really nice and friendly. Also, she would never have someone expelled for talking to her." I replied walking in a little more and closing the door behind me. "I came here to ask and see if we could be friends again," I asked looking up at him, he smiled down at me. 

"Sure," He didn't sound very happy about what he said though. 

King went up to his room and motioned for me to follow. After we got to his room we sat on his bed and play video games for a while. I got a text from my mom and had to go home, but I hugged king and Elaine goodbye.

I laid on my bed and smiled, Harlequin was my friend again. I am so ready for school to start tomorrow. 

I tried my best, but I couldn't fall asleep. I tossed and turned, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get over my nerves. I was so excited to see harlequin tomorrow. I turned and looked at my clock, it said 3 am. A few moments later, I finally fell asleep.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Diane said she was busy yesterday, I wonder what she was doing. I arrived at school and saw a kid with orange hair, and a big green pillow with dark green circles on it. I believe his name was harlequin/ king. I walked up to him and smiled, to my surprise he smiled back. 

"Hey, nice to meet you princess Elizabeth, I'm King." He said holding his pillow slightly tighter. 

A/N cliff hanger, I mean I know :P School starts tomorrow, but I will try to update asap.