Chapter 1 - Mess Hall

- Todoroki's POV -

Right now i'm being carried by some guards to my cell. Why? Because i'm in jail. I'm new here. In fact I haven't even seen my cell or other person in it.

You also might be asking, what got me in this situation?

My father murdered my mother and framed it on me! Everything pointed to him, but he has money. I hate him! I would kill him, but i'm in jail. 

The guards stop walking and stare into a cell. In there was a boy, it was light in there and you could see inside. The boy, messy green hair, and sitting in a bed. He had an unsettling aura.

The guards were scared? One of the guards cleared their throat and spoke up.

"This is your cell Mr. Todoroki, number 956." Then they unlocked the cell and threw me in.

I looked around. It seemed okay for a cell. I decided to introduce myself to the green haired boy.

I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned and faced me. He gave a sweet smile and started to talk.

"So your my inmate?" He asked

"Yeah, i'm new. You?" I asked

"I got in here yesterday. But I've been to jail many times." He said. He now had a laid-back aura.

"What's your name?" I'm curious who he is

"Call me Deku. Your name?" He said.

Deku, where have I heard that name before?

"I'm Shouto, Shouto Todoroki." From his face i'm sure he heard about me.

"So your a Todoroki? I heard you killed your mother. Is that true?"

"No, my father did it and he framed me." 

"So Endeavor isn't as nice as people thought." He said.

Deku got out of the bed and spoke "Anyway we're going to the mess room soon."

As soon as he said that the cell door opened. The guards took us both out and escorted us to what I assume as the mess hall. I followed Deku and got a plate and got in line for food.

We got our food and sat at a table. I ate some food and Deku just ate an apple. Something I noticed is that everyone is afraid and/or avoids Deku. I wonder what Deku did.

(Hello my people! So I just wanted to know if you like any other ships in here. Also sorry if it's short! Later Meatdogs!)