Chapter 3 - Trip

Hey guys! Sorry if I've abandoned this book. It's mostly because I have a lot of other books I'm writing on like TodoDeku one-shots, and My Best Friend is Dating My Brother?! (Which is my favorite story I've written so far so check it out.) Anyway, onto the chapter!

Later Meatdogs!

*********************************

- Todoroki's POV -

"So, what will it be?"

I mean, what else is keeping me from a villain? Family? No, dead. Friends? I have none. Future? Destroyed. Society? It's already corrupted....

"I'll join!"

"Yay! Come on Todo let's get in!"

Deku dragged me by the arm into the helicopter and we sat in the back seats.

I was on the left, Deku was in the middle, and Dabi was on the right.

Tomura and Kugoroki sat in the front.

Toga and Twice hanged on the helicopters leg-thingies, which is really cool- I mean dangerous.

The guards looked up to us flying away as Toga and Twice gave them an L for their defeat of having Deku and me in bars.

"So, Deku.... Wanna go on a date?" Dabi asked.

I was angry.... No, disgusted? Jealous???? What's up with me?

"Like I would go out with you mr. Burnt ass toast!"

"Yeah sure mr. Kaaaaacchan~!"

"Do you wanna go?"

"On a date with me? Gladly!"

Dabi smirked, knowing he won the argument.

"Shut up!" Deku said crossing his arms while with a slight red on his face.

"With your dick? Hell yes-"

"Shut the fuck up we're here." Tomura said, obviously annoyed by the back and forth of the two.

We walked into the hideout.

It was a bar, but there was stairs leading up so I guess that's where they live.

"Would you like anything to drink, Todoroki?" Kugoroki asked, while cleaning some shot glasses.

"What do you have?"

"Alcohol and water."

I've never tried alcohol before....

"I want.... A Beer!"