Chapter 20

After the boys had finished their tour, they came back home to the girls. They were over the moon with the great results they received. 

"Yoongi hyung I'm so glad we were able to see ARMY from all over," V said as the group sat and had dinner.

"Me too Tae, I just wish we could go to places like Europe and Africa for our next tour" he said wrapping an arm around Yune. 

Everyone gave an agreeing nod and continued to dine. The rest of the night went very well for the group. 

The night was getting later, as the bunch decided to head out.

"I'm going to head to Soo's place I haven't had a chance to see her since we've been back. Jimin announced to the others. 

"Jimin-shi we'll walk with you since it's on the way to the apartment. Jin retorted as he pointed between him, V, and Jungkook. 

Jimin smiled towards the trio motioning his hand signaling to them "Let's go then Hyung".

"Hyung could we stop for some banana milk?" Jungkook asked

The four took off waving at the remaining six, standing out in the cold. 

"Twinnie? Are you ok whats wrong?" Yune asked her over quiet sister. 

"I'm good Twinnie, I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed that's all" Hani answered back. 

Hoseok extended his arm wrapping her in his arms. She quickly buried her face in the crook of his neck inhaling his well-missed scent. He chuckled lowly at her actions squeezing her tighter. 

"I think we should go it looks like things might get R rated out here" Namjoon said laughing at the two. 

"Making public tortilla soup, I thought you learned your lesson from last time Hope of Dope?" Bae Seo commented with a crooked smile.

Gasps were heard in the late night from the stunned bunch. Hani snapped her eyes quick towards the girl with a look of shock.

" Angel, what is Bae Seo talking about?" Hoseok asked the girl in his arms with a serious tone. 

Hani mouthed a few curse words silently in the direction of her troublemaker of a sister. Hoping that she understood every mouthed insult, she turned to Hoseok and smiled. "My sister is just being a d*ck right now" she said hoping to calm the boy. 

"Now I really think its time for us to go" Yoongi mumbled out as he dragged a hysterically laughing Yune away. Bae Seo soon joined in with the laughs before she responded. "I'd rather have some Namdaddy d-" the sentence was immediately cut off by Namjoon covering her mouth dragging her away as well. 

As the sound of laughter faded all that was left was a serious Hoseok and a worried Hani. She turned her body to face him, reaching her two hands forward placing them on his cheeks. Taking a deep breath and slowly releasing, it resembling smoke leaving her lips. She stared into his brown eyes hoping that he could see that none of what was said was true. When Hoseok didn't respond to her efforts she became despondent. Dropping her hands she began to back out of his grip. She took one last look at Hoseok and started to walk away. Before she could take another step he grabbed her by her wrist jerking her back into his embrace. The actions of the other surprised her, as she stood there in shock. 

Hoseok released her wrist, sliding his slowly down her arms, making their way to her waist. With another aggressive tug, he pulled her closer to him connecting their bodies even more. His intense stare burned into her as he studied her face. He slowly leaned down brushing his lips against her frozen ear. The heat from his lips warming the appendage turning it a faint pink. She shuttered feeling the change in temperature. He opened his mouth and spoke, "Where are you going to Hani?" Before she could answer Hoseok nipped at the shell of her ear. Hani yelped lightly raising her hands to meet his chest. "I haven't had a chance to speak with you properly about this". He voiced out. Hani gave an audible gulp trying to help her now dry and uncomfortable throat. "I thought you didn't want to-" the rest of her answer was swallowed by his lips. His tongue entered slowly and took its dominance.  His fingertips tightened their grip on her waist as she melted into him. Her arms traveled up his chest making their way to his neck. As her fingers grazed his ear Hoseok moaned slightly. He instantly broke the kiss staring down at her with a look that made her weak. 

"Of course I wanted to discuss this, but in my own way" He responded to her earlier statement. Hani had no idea what that meant and wanted to ask but the look he was giving her made her doubt her courage. "Aren't you curious about what that way is?" he asked the quiet girl. Not able to voice her answer she nodded quickly as her response. Taking his index finger and gently running it across her cheek he spoke with an authoritative tone paired with a smirk, "One that shows who you completely belong to."

Hani blushed until her face felt it was on fire. Hoseok smiled triumphantly grabbing her hand and beginning to walk towards the station. With a pout, Hani uttered, "When did cute Hoseok get replaced by dominant Hoseok?" The boy was taken back by her remark and broke out into a bright laugh as they continued on their way through the cold night. 

The End

Welp, my lovelies that's it, that's the end of my book. I really hope that you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it. It took me a little over a year to finish it and even then I had to revise and edit it. Because when I started this I actually was writing it on the amino app. It was in one of the communities that my sister started. So I transferred it to here. I had to keep starting and stopping due to school, life and my health but I finished it. I'm extremely proud of myself. Again thank you for taking the time to even read this and honestly, if no one ever does that's ok too. Because this was something that I wanted to accomplish and I did.

If you did enjoy it and my odd writing, please check out the other books that I am working on. 

My Haneul

I see galaxies in your eyes

Mahogany Kismet

and 

Tamahagane Heart

Cherry Coke

*Catch you later my lovelies!!!*