Chapter Sixteen: Noonie

I woke up and fixed blueberry pancakes with eggs and bacon. I can't believe Brec proposed, I wish I had friends to talk about it, but I don't.

"Bae what smelling so good?" he asked, coming in the kitchen with just his Calvin Klein briefs on.

"I'm cooking breakfast baby." I told him kissing him on the lips.

    His eyes was wide open when he seen what I cook.

"Damn I need to fuck you more often, if I'm getting breakfast like this." He said grabbing me around my waist ,kissing me on the neck.

"Boy whatever eat your breakfast." Playfully pushing him off me, fixing him a plate to eat.

We sat on the couch and ate, watching Steve Harvey show.

  "You want to take a ride to Baton Rouge?" He quizzed, looking at me for an answer.

  "Yes, but why we going to Baton Rouge?" I asked curiously

" My brothers having a get together and want us there." He said eating the breakfast that I cook for him.

"No offense but I don't like Renee." I told him rolling my eyes.

I never got alone with that bitch when she tried to feel on Brec, I wasn't having that. I beat that bitch ass for touching him. This white girl had hands, and I was gonna fight for mine. I tried telling Master she was no good. He wasn't trying to hear anything I told him. I hope he see one day I was right.

  "Oh, you don't have to worry about that hoe. Master and she been broke up."

" Finally! Because I didn't want to beat nobody ass today." I said sounding relieved that he got rid of that hoe. 

  "Girl yo ass can't fight. " Brec joked.

  "Shut up Brec cause you know I can fight." I said punching him in the chest.

"I'm just joking with you bae, now go get dress so we can pick Junior up and head down there." He ordered.

"Yes daddy," I seductively said, taking my grey silk robe off, letting it drop to the floor.

He bit his bottom lip, gazing at my body.

  "You must trying to get fucked." He said in a lustful voice, getting up from the couch following my naked ass to the room

    "That's exactly what I'm trying to do." I told him getting on the bed.

    After we finish having some bomb ass sex. We picked Junior up and now we're heading to Baton Rouge.

When we arrived Master and Chase was outside smoking and laughing at whatever they was chatting about.

      "Wassup sis," They both said at the same time, giving me hugs.

           "We bought Junior with us too." I told them