thrity

Vivian's Pov-

This happened often. Ashton would have a break down and escape the only way he knew how. He would shout and punch things-never me anymore-and then he'd lose his breath and fall into a panic. It never got better no matter what I did. He was scarred.

"Ashy?" I walked closer to him. He sat on the floor with his back against the wall. His head was in his hands and I could tell he was still falling. His breath was scattered and uneven. "Please, what can I do?"

"Sit." I did. Of course I did. I always listened to him. I sat beside him and waited but he didn't say anything. He held his head, gripping his hair in between his fingers and released another raging breath.

"What're you thinking about?" I asked. I grabbed his arm and he flinched away from me. I looked around at all of the familiar faces. Leah, Tony, and Sam were hovering in the corner, not knowing what the hell to do. "Ashy-"

"Stop." He spat. I gripped his hand, he tightened his fingers around mine causing me to whimper but I didn't pull away.

"Ashy, come on." I eased closer to him. "Everything's ok." I don't think he was listening, his breathing hitched and his eyes closed tighter.

I pulled my hand from him and immediately it formed a fist. I crawled in between his legs and stayed on my knees. I pushed his shoulders back so that he was against the wall. I shouldn't have done that. He gripped my throat in his hand and gave me a cold stare. I held it. "It's ok, Ashy." He didn't let go, he squeezed more and yanked me to him. "I trust you."

"Shut. Up." He was still panicking. His breathing came out short and uneven.

"You wont hurt me." I think I was reassuring everyone in the room of that. I said it loud enough where everyone could hear me. If one of them were to touch me or Ashton he'd freak out even more. I needed to calm him.

"Wont I?" He sneered. He was angry now. Usually he'd be calmer, it was only getting worse. "You think you know me, Vivian? You think you want to marry me, to have my babies? You have no fucking clue." Then he stood up with me and pressed me against the wall. "Do you know how much I want to break you? Everyone in Greenland said to. Everyone told me you'd break me. Told me you had this stupid fucking hold over me."

"Ashton." It was Tony who spoke up.

"I want to lose you. I want to push you away. To hurt you so badly that your friends and family make you leave me."

"I wouldn't." He didn't mean these things and even if he did, I wouldn't leave him. He needed me just as much as I needed him.

"That's why I fucking hate you." He yelled and punched the wall right beside my head. I didn't flinch, I didn't move, I held his eyes with my own and took deep breaths. The hotel workers would be infuriated. "You don't get scared. You let your emotions cloud your judgment even with me. I've hit you before. I've fucked you and left. I've told you how much I want to hurt you. Why the fuck do you stay?"

"Because I love you."

"No. Give me a real fucking answer."

"Because when I met you in Dubai you were a huge flirt and I wanted what you wanted. You gave me so much more than that. Any guy who gets a girl for the night thinks about him and his needs, but you didn't. You put me first. You took care of me then your needs. You even bought me dinner that night." His jaw clenched just as his fingers tightened around my neck.

"You stay with me because I fucked you good in Dubai?!" He shouted. I shook my head and reached up. I reached under his shirt and rubbed my hand from the hem of his jeans to his chest, right above his heart.

"I stay with you because of this." I looked at my hand under his shirt. "I stay with you because you're different, because you went to my friends dad's business meeting after we only met a day before. I stay with you because you followed me back to the states and saw me everyday. I stay with you because you're a thrill to be around and you give me a sense of accomplishment-im the girl Ashton chose. I stay with you because you trust me Ashy."

"No." With that word my heart clenched in my chest.

"Yes you do." I argued. "You wouldn't be letting me touch you right now if you didn't, you wouldn't let me sleep beside you every single night, or let me help you when you know im Wayside. You wouldnt have gotten it tattooed on you or asked me to marry you. And your heart sure as hell wouldn't be beating this fast if you didn't love me."

"I don't want this." He stepped back and let go of me. I sucked in a breath and watched him. He ran his hands through his hair and pulled. I gripped his hands and stopped his torment. "I don't want to be tied down. I don't want to have you in my fucking head every second of every day. Do you know that when you're not around I worry? I worry so fucking much, thinking what i'd do If I never saw you again. What the fuck does that sound like?"

"Love."

"No. It sounds like I'm a fucking dog. I followed you from Dubai like a fucking mutt and now im here, following you everywhere you go." I bit back my smile but reached up and touched his cheek.

"You love me, Ashy."

"I know." He grabbed my face in between his hands and pulled me closer to him. My chest was pressed against his. "And I fucking hate it." Then he pressed his lips against mine in a feverish and painfully hard kiss.

Carson's Pov-

"Mom, im pregnant." I said. I held my phone to my ear and waited. Maybe for a sharp breath, for the line to go silent, defiantly for some yelling, but I got nothing. I waited.

"I know." She said. She held sadness and regret in her voice, crushing my heart. My eyes filled with tears and I bit back a sob.

"How?" Cason gripped my hand tight. We decided it'd be easier if I told her over the phone instead of face to face.

"You left the test in your room." Was all she said.

"That's not true." I hiccupped a sob and Cason pulled me so that my back was against his chest. "It was hidden in my closet."

"Your dad and I wanted to surprise you with a closet make over. We know how much you wanted more shelving so we went to Ikea and bought a bunch of shelves. I began taking everything out when I saw it." I didn't know what to say. I wanted to cry more, to scream at myself for not throwing it away. "Does Cason know?"

"It was his Christmas gift." I heard my mom chuckle. "Are you disappointed?"

"Of course I am, Carson." She had authority in her voice. "You're so young."

"Im sorry mom."

"I'm not going to say it's fine because it's most defiantly not, but we'll talk about this more when you get home. There'll be a few more rules and defiantly a new curfew. For now, enjoy you're trip." We said our goodbyes and I laid my head against Cason's shoulder, he ran his hands through my hair and I felt my throat tighten.

"You can cry, baby." He wrapped his arms tighter around me, swaddling me, then I felt myself lose control. I began sobbing and shaking in fear. What if she tried to make me have an abortion?

"Cason, I don't want to go home. They're going to try and make me-"

"No." Was all he said.

"You don't know that, Case." I wiped my tears on my hoodie sleeves and pulled away slightly.

"Neither do you, but they're not making that decision for us." I nodded my head and closed my eyes. Cason laid down beside me and pulled me to his chest. "The baby is ours, okay."

"I know."

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW !

GIVE ME TITLE IDEAS FOR BRENTON'S GIRL SEQUEL AND VIVIAN AND ASHTON'S STORY !!!!