I love you Lukey I swear

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Summary~ This is really hot trust me

First cake smut on this book anyway 😊 also the longest update in the history of updates😎 sowy 😎

Im going to New Zealand at the end of this year woop woop! 👍 this stupid whore is always with my boy and I just want to cut her throat 😁😁😁😁

Anyway you don't care about my life so just enjoy this cake smut ok 👍💗😘

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Luke's Point of View:

"Baby come to bed!" I whined calling out to Calum who was taking his time in the bathroom to get ready for bed.

"Fuck off " he said quietly but I heard him. What's gotten into this boy, his been pissed off all day.

"What ever Calum I'm tired of your shit today I'll see you in the morning" I huffed getting annoyed now. My eyes started to water because I didn't want this to damage our relationship.

He came back in and lied next to me facing the opposite way to me. (The lights are off)

I started crying now. I don't know why though, I'm just really tired and I need to be with him.

I was crying now. I sniffed a bit to loudly and I'm pretty sure he would have heard that.

He shuffled and turned to me coming as close as he could. He wrapped his arm over my waist and tangled his legs with mine.

"I love you" he whispered kissing the side of my neck and to my jaw softly.

I wanted to reply but I just kept crying for some reason I don't even know why now. I'm like a teenage girl on her period right now, all emotional and not feeling myself.

He rolled me over sitting himself on top of me and turned a lamp on. He looked down at me and moved my hair out of my face.

"What's all the tears for Lukey" he whispered laying down on top of me.

I sniffed and cleared my throat.

"Well this whole week we have been arguing and I just feel like we're growing apart and I love you so much and I don't want us to break up, not ever" I whispered trying to stop crying.

"I love you Lukey I swear, I don't know what's been up with me this week, But it will be changing" he whispered stroking my cheeks with his thumbs.

"I don't ever want to loose you Lucas I'm sorry for the way I acted, I truly am, I love you" he kept on.

I hugged him closer to me and pecked his lips. He slightly touched his lips on mine then pulled back, then did the same again. This little bugger is being cheeky.

I smiled at him and he smiled wider. Then I put my hands on his face and pulled him down as we kissed.

We kissed like this for ages.

Just enjoying each other.

"Luke, I'm going to make love to you now" he whispered in my ear.

Calum's Point of View:

He moaned softly at what I said. I took our shirts and boxers off. I spread Luke's long legs and licked at his hole.

He gasped and looked at my actions. I pushed in my pointer finger and went in and out faster and faster.