Chapter 4

Karena

"And this here is Jefferson High" Tyrin spoke with his arm hung around my shoulder. 

"This school kinda cool once you get used to it" he said licking his lips standing infront of me.

I looked around seeing everybody talking to their friends and what not. I noticed that they had a banner hung up stating "Welcome back Eagles".

"Sooo what you think?" Tyrin asked me.

"Eeh its okay" I said shrugging.

"Trust me you'll like it just gotta find the right people to chill with and you'll be set" he said to me.

"Maybe I'll join a club or something" I replied.

"Orrrr you can join the basketball team" he implied.

"Awww why so I can stop whooping your b-

"You know what never mind somebody head done got a little to big" he said laughing.

"I guess I am a little cocky I mean" I said popping my imaginary collar.

"Whateva man but yo for real tho just see who like the same stuff you do and spark a convo" he said.

"Aw you talkin bout how you stepped to me since we both like basketball" I said stepping closer to him.

He pulled me closer by the bottom of my top.

"Not really I don't want nobody else stepping to you the way I did" he said caressing my face.

"Mm oh really" I flirted back to him.

"Ye-

"TYRIN!!!" Somebody yelled.

We broke apart and he turned around exposing a pretty girl. She was about 5'3 and a had a adorable face.

He sighed. "Shit, Aye K lemme handle this I'll see you later" he said walking up to her and they began to argue. I watched as she pointed at me and cursed.

Welp I've made an new enemy. I began to wonder around as girls gave me funky looks for no reason. Damn what I do. I continued walking when I felt a arm wrap around my waist.

"Are you tired because you've been running threw my mind all day" somebody was obviously trying to make their voice sound deep.

I turned around and saw Kci.

"Ugh what do you want Kci" I said to him in annoyance.

"Mmm I see you've remembered  the name" he said in his regualr voice giving me a flirtatious smile.

I was trying not laugh but it didn't work. "Can you please stop" I asked him laughing.

He had his limbs behind him closed together and smoothly walked around me in circles. He stopped behind me and moved my hair to the side.

"I'll stop whenever you want me to IF you want me to" he said so close to my ear.

I pushed him back.

"Well then I would like for you to stop please" I said to him smartly.

"Thats okay baby I guess you'll play the little gazelle and I'll play the big lion waiting and waiting for the right time to take a bite" he said as he bit at the air.

"You know what I think thats my que to go" I said as I began to speed walk that brotha got issues.

I saw this girl standing at her locker just looking at me so I approached her. She looked a little pissed.