Bonding

Jimin woke up. Squinting as his eyes adjust to the light. He slowly sits up, and grabs his phone. He looked to see that one of his friends texted him.

Chim
          Wat do u want tae

                                                              Tae
                                     Nun im just bored
Chim
          Well wat does that have to do with me
                                                               Tae
                     Just thought we can have
                      Some fun

Jimin looked up from his phone and sighed. He stood to go take a shower.

Jungkooks p.o.v

  Jungkook sat up and started to head towards the door. After leaving he headed downstairs and saw Ms.park  making breakfast. "Goodmorning" he spoke sitting on the stool infront of the island. "Goodmorning jungkook. Are you hungry?" she smiled and gave jungkook a plate of food. "Thank you" he said and began eating. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Jungkook looked at Ms.park. she began walking to the door and opended it "oh hey taehyung" she said. Jungkook couldnt see the door from his seat."Taehyung?" jungkook wondered who he was. The front door closed and he turned around to see a boy with smokey grey hair and a grey hoodie on withe black jeans and grey sneakers. "Hello" Jungkook said to him. Taehyung smiled to jungkook "hey". "Jimin is upstairs in his room i think he is still sleeping." ms.park said. Taehyung nodded and headed upstairs. Ms. Park walkex back to the stove to finish cooking. "Who is that?" jungkook asked. "He is Jimin's best friend they have been friends for a very long time" she smiled and sat down eating her breakfast.

Taehyung pov

I began walking upstairs and i went to Jimin's room. Music was playing really loudly so i dought Jimin will hear me but i knocked anyway. "Jimin" i yelled knocking on the door. No answer. I decided to walk in instead. When i walked in i saw no one there but i heard the music playing from the bathroom so im assuming he is taking a shower. I sat down on his bed and waited for him to come out. I took out my phone and checked my social media. "Taehyung?" i heard Jimin's voice i looked up and saw Jimin with only underwear on. "Sup" i waved to him and he just giggled. He went to grab the black shirt next to me and began putting it on. "You really need to start telling me when you are coming over."Jimin spoke. "Well i said i wanted to have fun so that should tell you that im coming over" i laughed when Jimin sighed at my answer. Then i remembered the boy downstairs. "Hey whos the cutie downstairs?" i asked. He looked at me confused then he understood what i meant. "Oh Jungkook sorry im not used to him being here yet. He is my step brother he just came yesterday." Jimin spoke while putting on his sneakers. "Oh that must be hard for you" i said looking at Jimin in pity. "Why do you say that?" i looked at him with the 'isnt it obvious look. "Cmon now the boy is hot and he lives with you. I can just imagine how hard it is for you to keep your dick in your pants" Jimin hit my arm. "Pervert" i groaned in pain. "Its true though". "Yea yea he is cute but he is my step brother so yea." Jimin spoke and stood straight after tying his shoe laces. "Well he is not my step brother so i have a chance" i spoke winking at Jimin. " dont" Jimin looked at me seriously. " why not?". He only shook his head and went downstairs. I followed him. Jimin went into the kitchen grabbing some stuff while i sat in a stool next to Jungkook. I looked at him and saw him staring at me. He quickly looked away feeling shy. I smirked getting closer to his ear. "Keep staring, youll have a problem but dont worry i fix what i cause". I whispered being sure that Jimin nor his mother heard. He looked at his food wide eyed totally shocked from my statement. I smirked. I heard Jimin calling my name from the front door. I quickly moved to the front door and left with Jimin. We began heading towards his car. We got in the car and began driving to our hide out. Then i thought about Jungkook.

Oh what fun we will have Jungkook.