First day

Today was Jungkooks first day in school. At this moment he was in the office getting his schedule

Jungkook pov
I finally got my schedule and said my goodbyes to the principle. As i was walking to my first class i saw Jimin walking with a group of boys i guess were his friends. He noticed me and winked. I only looked away with a blush and began walking faster past them.

I looked at my schedule. My first class was in blue. It seems that this school was divided by colors. I went to b-6 and sat in a random seat. I sat more towards the back and near the window so i can get some fresh air and doze off.

Soon i see Taehyung walk in. I saw that he looked at me so i waved. He smiled and began walking over to me. "Wassup Jungkook" i said as he sat down in the seat infront of me. "Nothing much just starting so kinda nervous" i responded to him and took out a notebook for English. The bell rung and it was officially time for my First day of school to begin.

Time Skip
———————-
Its now time for lunch and Jungkook began looking for the lunchroom. The school was quite big so its was hard to find. Jungkook saw a Janitor cleaning. "Hey do you know where the cafeteria is?" The Janitor looked up at me "yea its down the hallway and turn left." After that i followed the directions he gave me.

When i walked in i saw Jimin and Taehyung sitting at a table. "Hey can i sit with you?" I asked Jimin but he only looked up at me "Ofcourse.." he said smiling at me. "Not." He said with his smile suddenly leaving. I was really confused. "Huh? But i can no one to sit with" Taehyung got up and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. " awww Jungkook, Jimin is just joking. Right Jimin?" Jimin glared at Taehyung, Taehyung signaled to let him sit. "Ugh sure come sit" Jungkook giggled at Taehyungs control over Jimin before sitting beside Taehyung.

Time Skip
——————-
Jungkook and Jimin finally got home after school. They walked up to the door as jimin opened it with the key. They both came in the house. Jimin was about to go upstairs before he heard Jungkook. " why did you not want me to sit with you?" Jimin turned around . Now that Jimin looks back at it there wasnt really a reason. " stop asking so many questions" Jimin said before walking back upstairs. Jungkook stood there confused as to why Jimin was acting like that. He just shrugged it off and went upstairs. When Jungkook went upstairs he dropped his bag at realization. " Does Jimin like Taehyung? Did he want to be alone with him?" He smirked feeling Achievement from cracking the code. "Im on to you Jimin" Jungkook giggled before sitting down at his desk.

———————
Im sorry for the really lated post i wasnt expecting such a great reaction to this story. I will try my best to stay consistent. Thank you for reading my story. Please comment anything on ideas or question you have. Byeeeeee