akumatized part2

As your are in the bathroom u sit in one of the stalls,with the door close as u sit on the toilet. You hold your bag to your chest, as u cry your heart out . U hear the bathroom door opens just as u head that,one of Hawkmoths Akumas flys straight into your bag which had your phone in it and Hawkmoth says to you have u has enough of people teaseing you and embarrassing you infront of the you love, well i can help u get the revenge you so desperately seek. You wanted to say no way Hawkmoth, but your angry took over and you agreed as soon as you did smoke ir a goo like substance surrounded you as it does it changes your apprence and gives you the power of electricity and your villan name is electras and you can use electricity and all devices with or without wifi for evil needs. Youu can swich fom human and villan form you immediately think everyone's going to pay for all the wrong they have done. But you were stoped in your track when u saw 2 super heros patrolling the area . You think tp your self better detransform so you electro Kitty lights off.
Author's note
Sorry guys if u didn't like it bad sorry for it being so short. Also i add some more  information  of what happened  exactly  in the bathroom .comment if i should keep gping and have a brilliant day☺