akumatized part3

Ps this is sorta what u look like akumatized no i didn't draw this

This what your evil kwami looks like yes i drew this

Back to the story:as you finish looking at the two super heros (which was Chat and Rena rouge from season2) you think to yourself that a new super hero oh well you think as stop looking out of the  bathroom window you open the stall door seeing Ma...

Back to the story:
as you finish looking at the two super heros (which was Chat and Rena rouge from season2) you think to yourself that a new super hero oh well you think as stop looking out of the  bathroom window you open the stall door seeing Marinette unware of what happened and also confused, Marinette walk up to you to see if u are fine. You said nothing and pushed Marinette out of the way of the door in a annoyed way. Because you weren't yourself and didn't want to talk to her .
Marinette pov (mari view basically)
I was just checking on y/n (your name) when i went into the bathroom i heard crying loudly then no crying at all i heard quite talking it kinda creepyed me out (she didn't she the akuma) as y/n comes out of the bathroom. Something seemed different about her. So i walk up to her and asked if she was ok. She just pushed me out of the way of the door in an annoyed way. How rude and not like her. I need to investigate, i should follow her u thought to yourself

Your pov
After a while you relize Mari (yes i am to lazy to spell out the name full deal with it) was following you. You wanted to transform to your villian form. So you have to find a way to without mari seeing you. So u deside that the best to do is, to run out of school and go home or somewhere with no people. So u did,  you were leaving the school you turn your head to see if anyones following , you see Mari and run fast as you past the front gate you quickly look behind you. You see Mari stop, after that you run home knowing that no one is there ( dad at work) you call for your Kwami. When your Kwami show from. Your bag you i don't think i have named you yet, i will call you Diamond (coz of the diamond on the kwamis forhead i am clever i know XD) anyway we got to be quick you say to Kwami. So u transform by saying Diamond lights on. After you transform you head straight to the school then when you arrived at school you go straight to the class you were meant to be in and smash in through the window and land on your feet and you stand up. After you stood up you askes where is Chole just find where Chole is,you feel a yoyo stop you as you turn around you see Ladybug. You quickly use your phone before someone took it and you teleport to the effiel tower through some random phone that was there and u go nearly to the top. As you land you say they got find me fist also You think to your self gota spill a secret before i do anything else. Just as you as finish both Chat and Ladybug showed up and Ladybug says we will defeat you as she catchs your arm in her yoyo .you say are you sure Marinette opps i meant Ladybug. (Hawkmoth zones out and doesn't  hear this next part) next you say to Chat why are you looking so shocked chat or should i say Adrien. (Just to let you know you are the only one able to see the miraculous episodes on the plane like you were chosen to XD)

Anothers note
Comment your idea and hope you enjoyed yes i know its a long chapter sorry☺