Chapter 2 - Move

The girls took a seat at the table as I scanned them all twice.

"Your waist..." I gawked by accident. I quickly covered my mouth as the girl who I was gawking at (assumingly Rose) chuckled softly.

She smiled softly at me, "I know, I hear it a lot"

My face went a dusty shade of pink from embarrassment as I nervously sighed. 

Lisa grinned and pointed at me, "Girls, this is Y/N."

They all smiled and Jennie passed me a small container with fried rice in it. She then leant in and whispered in my ear, "It was for Lisa, but she pinched me today for a dirty joke"

I chuckled softly, "Thank you so much"

She smiled in reply. As we ate I saw that same creep looking over at me, staring deep into my soul. His gaze piercing through my skin and lighting my body on fire. I have horrible self-esteem, meaning I get triple nervous when people stare at me like this.

Is he staring because I'm ugly? interesting? unique? stand out? 

Laughter erupted from my table as I snapped back into reality, not even realizing we had been staring at each other. I looked over to see Lisa had erupted into laughter and started pinching me.

"Do you have a crush on the new boy?" Jisoo asks as Lisa kept chuckling and poking me, making lovestruck sounds.

I gagged, "Ew! No! He keeps staring at me..."

"He's a bit scrawny" Jennie nagged, poking at her food. "I say go for a hunk, like the jocks"

Jisoo smiled at Jennie with a questioning look, "I didn't know there were cliques?"

I groaned, "no! Too cliche!"

I was soon cut off by Jennie, "Not every table is a clique, but its safe to assume those guys over there are the jocks and bad boys, the table next to them are the wannabe bad boys who are dickheads and the one the new kid sits at is the nerd group. They always play video games but go dancing class after school together."

I covered my ears, "Change the subject already!"

***

Jungkook's POV

That night I stayed up late, playing on my phone. Every Friday my teachers at my old school complained about my absent mind, and bags under my eyes. I don't like Thursday nights, they contain that dream.

I don't know how many times I can watch a girl kill her doppelganger. I have seen a psychologist before and he says it's probably a coincidence or some trauma, and that its nothing to worry about, it will go away soon.

But when is soon?

I decided to head to bed anyway, so I closed my phone and placed it on the bedside table, preparing myself for a quick night.

~~~

The field of roses. I can only imagine how they smell. I look over to the distance to see the woman in the red dress, standing there and gazing out into the distance where the doppelganger was. She had been holding a gun again...

Wait a minute.

I had control of my head, I could move my head! I tried to move my hand, and it was also successful! I could move!

I got up, looking around the area for a split second before seeing the doppelganger walking closer. The girl who was going to be shot didn't move her head, but she was looking over at me confused, but keeping her head forcibly fixed into the direction of the killer.

I had been at a distance, but I ran as fast as I could, this was amazing, I could finally do something and save her.

I jumped onto the doppelganger, we fell to the floor and I ripped the gun out of her hand, throwing it a meter away. The doppelganger didn't move, just sat there staring forward with her... dead eyes.

I heard a gunshot and looked over to see the girl, who I now recognise completely as Y/N from school, had been shot, no one else could be seen and the gun was far away, but she was still shot and had fallen.

I screamed in protest but I was already returning back into reality.