No running! (Principal X Baldi)

Baldi's POV

"GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!"

Shrieks of terror filled the halls as the walls became blood-red. I chuckled evilly as a smacked my hand with my yellow ruler. Just ahead of me I saw a student run down the hallway. I smiled as I began running after him. The student became more aware of his surroundings, zipping past Playtime and Gotta Sweep.

He was starting to speed up, so I began to run even faster, continuing to smack my hand with my ruler. The student turned a corner and quickly skidded to a stop. I saw this is my chance and sped up to catch him. I turned the corner, and the next thing I knew, I was being grabbed by the collar. I turned to see a tall man with his eyes completely black.

I sighed, annoyed.
"No running in the halls." He smirked at me. I gave him a death glare.
"Prince....." I whined, attempting to hit him with my ruler. The student just watched, with both confusing and mockery on his face.
"Detention for you." I struggled against his firm grip. He wrapped his other arm around my chest to keep me under control. I felt a faint blush on my face.

"But I'm a teacher!" I yelled at him. He ignored me, dragging into the detention room. He shut the door and locked it with a key. He then forced me into a seat. I growled in frustration.
"Seriously..? The student was running too!" I tried to hit him, but he pinned my arms to my sides. My face heated up as I saw him lean in.
"I know...." he smiled warmly, "but you have once too many times..." The principal got closer to my face. I felt myself relax. Eventually, our lips connected. I was taken by surprise at his action, but began to melt into it, and kiss back. I shut my eyes as I was practically over-heating.

"He He he!" We quickly broke away and faced the window. Playtime was stood there, smiling at us. She was staring at us with her messy black eyes.

"I'm telling bully." She teased, rushing off to tell her friend. I cursed under my breath. I made eye contact with the principal.
"I'll deal with it." He said softly before quickly unlocking the door and dashing through the hallway. I smirked. And I thought I wasn't allowed to run in the halls.

Yay! This is my first Baldi's basics one shot! I'm rubbish at writing but I hope you liked it. I ship this so much