Neko Playtime X Kitsune Bully

Requested by Ria_10_24

Bully sat in the detention room, counting down the seconds on his watch. Of course, the stupid Principle had caught him running, and then, unfortunately, bumping into him. His excuse was that he was escaping Mr Baldi and his ruler, but the Principle let Baldi off the hook. Growling in frustration, Bully stood as his many tails swung from side to side. He counted the last few seconds of his detention before swiftly exiting the door, attempting not to run. Cautiously turning a corner, Bully spied his math teacher, his ruler in hand shooting a glare of a thousand daggers at the trembling Kitsune as he quickly disappeared around the corner, wanting to avoid Baldi at all costs.

The Kitsune sighed, turning the corner and began heading to Arts And Crafters's room, knowing that he could trust him. Bully always went to Arts's room when he had nothing better to do, due to the ridiculously strict school rules set by the Principle. Bully held out his hand, reaching for the door handle of Arts's room, when it suddenly burst open, surprising Bully and causing him to fall backwards.

"Oops! Sorry there, Bully!" Bully instantly recognised the voice as Playtime's, Bully's best friend. They had met a few years back, and now where very close friends. They shared secrets, played with one another, and bought each other food as a treat. Playtime brushed her tangled black hair out of her face, revealing her dark black eyes. Because of this, her eyesight was not very good, but Bully never understood why she didn't get prescribed glasses. A jumprope was gripped firmly in her left hand while the other reached for Bully's hand, pulling him up to his feet.

"Thanks," Bully muttered quietly, slightly embarrassed by the fact that he was scared of the opening of a door. Playtime chuckled, holding out her jumprope.
"Let's play!" She exclaimed loudly. Bully chuckled, gently taking the jumprope out of her small and fragile hands. He bent his knees getting ready to jump over the rope.

"Ready? Go!" Bully threw the jumprope forward, leaping over it. "1..." Playtime counted. "...2...3... Oops!" Bully's many tails got caught in the rope, causing him to trip backwards slightly. He quickly regained his balance. "You messes up!" Playtime exclaimed playfully, a large smile printed on her face. "Let's try again! From the top! Ready? Go!" Playtime began the counting again, stopping at 4 as the rope once again got caught in Bully's tails. Bully twitched his ears in frustration, while Playtime's cat tail swayed to her side, her ears bouncing in unison with her hair.

"Looks like your having a little trouble!" She giggled, hugging her tail to her chest. Bully sighed.
"Well, it's not exactly easy to Jumprope while you have about a hundred tails." Another hand lay on top of Bully's as Playtime gripped her jumprope and the Kitsune's hand. Bully was not expecting this, and his face began to heat up quickly. Playtime gripped Bully's other hand as she began untangling the rope from Bully's tails, being careful not to hurt him. After a few moments, Playtime accidentally yanked on the rope, making Bully fall towards into Playtime's arms. The boy began to panic slightly, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. Slowly, Playtime wrapped her midnight-black tail around Bully's waist, her ears dropping as she smiled softly, her eyes shut and her face becoming slightly red. Bully took deep breaths to calm himself down as he scratched behind Playtime's ears, making her purr. A smile was now printed on his face as he began to cuddle the neko in his arms. Playtime buried her head into his chest gently, making Bully blush harder as his smile became more clear. Bully hasn't realised what was going on until the neko whispered something in Bully's ear that made his heart skip a beat.

"I love you."