"𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜"

Summary: Y/N's family is in danger due to her father's mistakes. Y/N needs all the help she can get.

Y/N's POV

Sirens echoed, as I looked up at the night sky. I felt a small smile faint on my lips.

several hours ago.

The engine roared to life as I shoved my duffle bag onto the passenger's seat, along with throwing a few soccer balls towards the back seat.

I breathed out in exhaustion, four hours of practice was surely enough. It was getting dark, and I knew mom would be making dinner soon.

Ding!

I glanced down towards my phone, as a grin made its way on my lips.

Kenny ❤️: did you seriously have to practice the same time I had cheer practice?

kinda did, don't you want me to win the next game? ;)

Kenny ❤️: duh, are you home yet?

not yet, i just finished

Kenny ❤️: wth, what did i say about over working! even your coach agreed with me

i'm the captain, i have to keep getting better. plus scouts are coming soon, i need to be on my best game

Kenny ❤️: get home safe, we'll talk about this later.

I sighed, I grew up with Kendall. She knew my past health issues. I used to over work myself so much it caused a series of fainting that sent me to the hospital.

As I drove home, I couldn't help dancing along to the music in my seat. I was having my own world tour for christ sakes.

I arrived home, but something was off. The front door was left half way open.

I looked at my phone, and then up and glanced around my neighborhood. There, a few blocks away was a white van, it read "Joe's Cleaning Service", yet the paint seemed too fresh, practically dripping. And there was rust forming in several places.

No one needed a cleaning service here. This was Calabasas, everyone had maids.

if i don't text you in 30 mins , get everyone and come to my house.

Kenny ❤️: what's going on? r u ok?

I shoved my phone in my pocket and walked inside the house, carefully.

"Ma? Dad?" I called out, I heard voices in the laundry room.

I gulped as I made my way towards my room, going to the farthest point of my closet.

I lifted the heavy metal object with ease.

It was a gift during Christmas.

Not just any ordinary gift, it was a Boberg XR9.

I shoved the gun at the waist band of my back, then covering it with my shirt. The cold metal made my back tingle, goosebumps crawling up.

I made my way back to the laundry room, only to see my mother pushed against a wall with a gun pointed to her head.

I kept quiet, but I was scared for my mother, as she turned her head towards the door I was peeking through, her eyes held fear and sorrow.