"𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚" 𝙈

Summary: jesse rutherford said "the hardest part of making love is breaking up"
basically angry sex and g!p you

Y/N's POV

The hardest part of makin' love is breakin' up
So if you don't mind, I think we should stay in love

I heard the door knob jiggle, causing me to sigh. Here she is, currently three in the morning and now she's home. Probably with her latest PR stunt.

I scoffed, as I sat in our room, playing Fortnite and allowed the music to play.

Alright, the hardest part of makin' love, baby, is breakin' up, yeah
So if you don't mind, I think we should stay in love

"Baby."

"Babe."

"Y/N!"

"Give me a second, kid." I said into the mic, pulling it off and resting it on my neck, glancing at her with a 'do you mind' look.

"Yes, babe?"

"I said, what are you doing awake?" She asked, her arms crossed.

"To be cliche, I'm gonna say I was waiting for you but I was playing with-," I pulled my head set up,

"What's your name, kid?"

"Jason"

"I was playing with Jason here on Fortnite, if you can see." I gave her a taunting smile.

"Whatever, are you going to ask where I was?" She scoffed, her arms still crossed.

"Seeing as it's half past three in the morning, I don't really wanna know." I chuckled, putting my head set back on.

"Sorry, Jason."

"It's chill, who is that, your mom?" The kid teased, causing me to roll my eyes.

"It's my girlfriend, jackass." I chuckled.

"Oh shit." He cursed

"Shut it, kid. You're like ten, why are you cursing?" I scolded, as I continued to play.

"I'm fourteen, asshole." He shot back.

"Call me asshole one more time and I'll leave you behind to die in the storm." I warned, as I was running towards the new circle.

"We all know I'm the one carrying."

I could see Kendall beginning to get angry, as I smirked.

Turn me up a little bit, yeah

"Y/N Y/LN, pause that game and look at me!" She yelled out, stomping her foot like a child.

"It's online, I can't pause an online game." I laughed, as I continued to play.

"Look at me, or I'll-"

I was slowly or surely losing my temper.

"Or you'll what? You'll go out and leave me alone at night for another week?" I scoffed, as I shot another player, probably a mobile player.

"Don't say that." She said softly, her hands resting on her sides now.

"Say what? Say the truth?" I chuckled, shaking me head, biting my lip to bite back anymore comments.

"You're worrying me, Y/N." Her hushed tone wasn't helping my anger like it usually did.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

You don't gotta worry 'bout me
You should be relieved that you ever found me
You know you can say what you need and I'll get it real fast