Missing her

AN: so I just found out I have two stories of the same title but it's fine I guess their different so it's fine

Sebastian's POV

Sebastian has been looking everywhere in London for his red vixen but couldn't find her at all. He sighs " she can't be in the forest, I should head back to the manor at once " Sebastian said heading back to the manor. On the way he just couldn't stop thinking about her. Sebastian looks down and sighs " my vixen how I miss you "

Grells POV

" SJ! Lilith no fighting! Rouge don't bite your brothers tail! Scarlet stop tackling your older brother! Young lady no running around! Drake stop dragging your butt on everything! " grell shouted being annoyed with all the pups doing bad things to one another. Grell sighs " I need a break from all of this " victor comes inside the den as all the pups attack him. " settle down pups I got food for your mother so she can feed you so settle " victor says giving grell the mice meat. Grell eats and whistles at the pups " come here it's time for feeding! " grell called. All the pups run into grells stomach and feed. Grell sighs " much better ". Victor chuckles " they are a handful ". Grell nods " no joke but they do get it from me " grell sighs " if only the father knew ". Victor looks at her " why not tell him and show him I'm sure he'll let you stay and if not I can always help ". Grell smiles " thank you victor "

( to be continued )