Chapter 5

song- Elitist Ones by Whitechapel

i think i'll do a brojob song next time ;)

---

Tom blinked twice. 

He'd thought of the scars. But-

Was that really Tord? He didn't remember Tord having half his face mangled. He wasn't wearing a red hoodie, either, but a modified version of his soldier's uniforms. On one side, the sleeve had been replaced by white cloth wrappings, and on the other there was no sleeve, exposing a prosthetic robot arm. Despite having the wounds, both of Tord's silver eyes shone, boring a hole into Tom. He looked dead serious and a bit angry, instead of confident and sly, the look that had infuriated Tom so much.

"Well. It looks like you came to me. Instead of running, like I'd thought." Tord's voice was empty of any emotions. "Reasoning?"

"Why should I tell you?" All of the anger for Tord returned to him as he spat the words into Tord's face. "I hope that explosion did that to you, you mangy bitch!" 

"Don't work yourself up. Did you walk from London to here?" As Tord spoke the words, he trailed off and gave Tom an odd look. He walked toward him with a slight change in his expression: questioning. He came so close, Tom could smell a weird scent on him, like bleach. Unsure was Tord was doing, he gripped the knife. Just as Tord grabbed it.

Tord gave him an exasperated look. "Just give it to me, Tom. I don't really want to sedate you."

Tom did not let go. 

"We shall handle this as if you were a child then. I will count to three." He drew his gun. "One."

Tom handed over the knife. He did not really want sedated- or shot, if Tord was lying- either. 

"Thank you." Said Tord without really sounding very thankful. He backed off, leaving Tom breathing space, and put his gun back in the holster. "Please tell me- why did you come here?"

"Because you're taking over the world!" Tom burst out. 

"So, you came to stop me." Tord cocked his head, a slight smile playing on his face. "Why did you let yourself get captured?"

In retrospect, Tom realised it had probably been a bad idea. He decided it would be best to say nothing.

"So you think it was stupid." Tord guessed. He laughed girlishly, with a twinge of his old, coy smile on his face, and Tom ground his teeth. Tord was just as ridiculous as ever. "It's alright," Tord continued. "It does me loads of good. I've been looking for you."

"Oh yeah? Wanted to torture and kill me up close and personal?" 

"No, actually. It's a lot more scientific then that. I don't waste people." Tord arched an eyebrow. "Though I am flattered that you think I could actually torture someone myself. That Archer kid looks like he's going to push me to the limits, though he won't last much longer then a few days." 

Tom let out a growl-ish sound. Tord smiled and went for the door, but before he reached it, he turned to Tom. "I don't plan on keeping you prisoner forever. Just so you know." 

And with that, he left the room.

---

0% inspiration levels 

motherfuck me

i didn't get anywhere close to my 1000 word limit i usually have