Don't be a fool

John is an administrative worker at a state agency. This weekend John spend his entire time on the couch watching Netflix.

Today, Monday, John wakes up feeling worthless. Like most people, he would like it to be Friday already. While broaching his teeth, John stares at himself from the mirror thinking what a waste of my time. I did not do anything productive during those two days, then just sat my corpse on the couch watching people achieving their goals.

John enters the bathtub still thinking about how insignificant his weekend was. While in the tub John can help, himself thinks about things he wants to accomplish like, build a house, create a business, buy a nice car, go on vacation around the world and many other things. But with John, there is a disconnect between ideas and taking action. He never acts upon any ideas that will allow him to grow as a person, also professionally and financially. With all the thoughts that come into his mind, John feels the anxiety takes over his body. To get rid of it John decides to masturbate while in the bathtub, which helps to relax him a great deal.

Arriving at work half an hour late to his department on the 6th floor John does not see anyone, "where is everybody." He says to himself. He looks around with confusion, "are we Sunday...is it a Holyday? No... there is cars in the parking lots." John says to himself. He sits at his desk still puzzle about the absence of his colleagues. A couple of hours passed and no one in sight. Worry John calls one of his co-workers. He dials Cedrick number the phone ring a couple of time and, Cedrick does not answer strange John thinks. A few minutes later he decides to text another co-worker, Nysa, to ask her if she is ok. She replies half an hour later to say everything is fine. He sends another text and tells her no one is at the office except him and if she has a clue of where everybody maybe? She replies instantly and says no one is coming today and will come back either because we won the lottery jackpot this weekend, unfortunately, you decided not to play with us...John.

End.