Note no.1

a.n : i know i really am not good at this but please have mercy... hope you stiil enjoy even though it's gonna be really baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad 

Hi... my name is (y/n) ... i'm a student at U.A ... and this is my first note from how i became a villain.. my life never was that picture-perfect-like....it always been fucked up and strange.. it all started on the day i developed my quirk...

because i killed my parents... my quirk is poison. there is poison in all of my body fluids when i activate my quirk. I can always use the sort of poison i am thinking of .. ok you understood now?...good.. i killed my parents because i touched them and activated my damn uncontrollable quirk.. hey! i didn't do it on purpose ... i just didn't know how to control this piece of shit called quirk. that really changed my life.. i came to an orphanage and now live alone in an apartment ... is till don't know why they let me out of that hell hole ....but i mean... i'm not sad about it or some shit noooo it was one of the best things that ver happened to me. 

ok... let's go back to present and forget my past.. thanks...

i should just clear up something i've got a childhood friend named izuku... he also changed my whole life to the better.. he's just sunshine in person... but i ... no i wont tell you anything in the first note ... i'm not stupid.. you will stop reading once you know everything soooo... you need to be patient. i just gonna tell you how izuku and me met... just.. don't stop reading... you will regret it 

~end of note and flashback~

here i am... again.. bullied by this bastars named bakugou katsuki .... just he thinks that i'm quirkless..he really got to o much of them compliments... i swear his nose is so high up in the air ! 

"oi! are you quirkless too you useless freak!?" he yelled at me and i already was on the floor because of an explosion from him. 

"don't call me that bakagou... !" i yelled back and got up. as soon as those words left my lips bakugou was ready to punch me .. i got ready for the pain and closed my eyes tightly ... but the pain never came. 

"oi! stupid deku ... MOVE!" i heard bakugou yell and opened my eyes. i saw a green haired boy in front of me that stopped bakugou from punching me. 

"stop that k-kaccan...." he begged bakugou and got punched hard himself. he was now lying on the ground wincing in pain . 

"oi! let's go this is so useless.. it's just wasting my precious time!" bakugou ordered his friends or from behavior i would say.. puppies... and walked off . i walked over to the green haired boy and kneled next to him.

"are you ok...? thank you..." i asked and thanked him while touching his shoulder ,which sent a special kind of poison that could let pain go away... some kind of painkiller... he sat up and smiled . 

"yea everything ok... hi my name is izuku!" he said excited and happy. i gave him a warm smile too, stood up and helped him up.

"hi.. my name is (y/n) nice to meet you izu-kun!" i answered happily and looked at him while he dusted off his clothes that of course were dirty because of the ground .i wassomehow lost in his beautiful green eyes... they sparkled in joy... cute~ 

"yea. nice to meet you too (N/n)-chan!" 

~flashback end ~ 

a/n : ok... this really isn't good .. i could puke... but i still hope you kind of enjoyed it ... if that's even possible ... i will try to update this week . bye bye ya pandas <3

-Mayu:3