Note no. 3

AN: i'm hearing W.D.Y.W.F.M? by the neighbourhood while writing this 

f/n = fake name 

so here i am again ... wow you are still reading this ? poor thing... ok now i'm going to tell you about this job today . in the morning i was struggling to get into this too small UA uniform ... but in the end i kinda got into it ... i looked in the mirror an really ... this thing is ... so ... how do i say it ... it just didn't fit ! 

i tried to ignore that i looked like some school girl ,what was the plan . but i still didn't like that it was something i would never wear in privat . ok again we should go back to therms ... after i got ready i started walking to UA . with my hood on so noone could really see my face .

this school is sooooo complicated you need an student ID to get in . i got one because i am on this school now which was not chosen by me tomura choose me for this job and i really hate him for that ... couldn't he have chosen toga or someone else !?

ok no... 

i went inside and immediantly was searching for class 1-A . on my way a boy with yellow hair and a black lightning  approached me " are you new here you seem lost?" he asked me with a sligh smile . 'ugh ok (Y/N) act nice ...' i thought to myself " uhm yea can you tell me where class 1-A is i'm the new transfer student ... my name is f/n miyasaki " i answered . of course everything in my name was fake my first name was something i brought up a while ago and my last name is stolen from some kid i don't even really know ... 

" ah cool that means you're in my class! " he said pretty happy . " wow that's really cool." 

i replied . he brought me to the classroom and we were a little late so the teacher was there as well. the teacher wanted me to introduce myself ,so i did . i still haven't took the hood off so no one could recognize me if they know me . " hi my name is f/n miyasaki . i hope we can get friends ." i said and smiled a little . ' it is time to start . ' i thought and slowly let the sleeping poison get in the air some students immediantly slept and the teacher also almost passed out . but before he did he attacked me . i activated me quirk and touched him with a much stronger sleeping poison because i didn't want to kill him . 

there was only one kid standing and looking at me in fear . i took the hood of and looked at that kid . i couldn't belive my eyes i was so shocked . 

" izuku?" i asked an came closer to him to get a better look at him . and yeah it really was him . but as soon as i got that i was getting soft i was beeing serious again and looked at him with no exprecion . " (Y/N)? " he askedin a very cofused tone. "it's not (Y/N) anymore." i said and touched him so that he also would start sleeping . after he did i contacted kurogiri to get me . after some seconds he did i snatched izuku from the ground and walked trough the portal with him . 

"i'm sorry izuku." 

AN: i know this story is very bad but .. well i'm trying to get better ... :) 

if you have any wishes for the next chapter i will try to get them into there . 

oh and i have a question ; is anyone going to be on the the neighbourhood concert in column ? 

ok BYE YA PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! :3