Chapter 4

Next day
Izuku POV

I woke up with a stinging headache. I looked around but everything was dark and blurred.
I tried to move but I then noticed that I was tied to a chair.
Suddenly the light went on .
(Let there be light! Ok no stop it s t o p .... I T !)

"Hello izuku..."
I saw (Y/N) standing right in front of me with a weird mask on..

"(Y/N)?" I asked slightly shocked.
"I'm not (Y/N) anymore...for you I am master... or some respectful shit,understood me?" She said coldly and looked at me a bit annoyed.

"Y-yes... understood..." I answered because I didn't want to get in trouble or have bad blood with her... I like her... she's my childhood friend,but she's a villain.

„So .. you're gonna stay here for quite some time. So I just gonna Tell you .. do what i say and be respectful and you won't get hurt. Understood me?"  she said coldly and looked away slightly. While crossing her arms.

„Yea... understood..." I nodded and sighed. This gonna be a long day... i thought and tried to make myself comfy in the chair I'm tied to.

„So ... why did you become a villain.. we promised each other to become hero's and save the world together..." I asked her and she sat down on an other chair that was right in front of me and smirked a little. „Well it all started the day I-„ she was cut of by some guy with hand all over. „ (Y/N/N)!! Come the fuck here and go back to work instead of talking to the fucking newbie!" he said and she sighed . Then she stood up and started walking out.

„Bye Izuku." was all she said before she went out and licked the door behind her.

A/N: hi my pandas thank you for still reading this shit... well I know that this chapter is quite short ... but well at least there's some... oh wait here's nothing... ok.. bye pandas 🐼 ❤️