°First Time°

°×Septiplier×°•

Side note: not good at smut so I'll take my time on this.👍
Warning: sex. That's it, just sex. Oh! And Friendship
Hope you enjoy it!

°×°

Jack POV

I sat on my bed looking out the window, I have a roommate, Mark, but he's with his dumb girlfriend having some special date. So I was home alone. It sat there as the sun rose down, making it a night. I was about to go to bed when I saw a car pulled up in the driveway.

It was marked.

I thought he would be home tomorrow because of sex, but I guess not. I watch him closely as he got out of the car, slamming it with force, he looked pissed. Must've been a bad date. But I wasn't worried he and his girlfriend all got into fights but all was go back together by hate fucking each other.

I was knock out my thoughts when I heard the front door slam open and slammed back, I hear footsteps walking but stopped at my door for a second and continue.

I guess not. maybe I'm wrong. I have before.

I walked out of my room, with a worried face. "Hey, Mark. You alright buddy?" I asked. No answer. "Well, if you want to talk..you know where I am." I did a little chuckle, before frowning. As I was about to leave, see the door opening. Showing his face.

Even in person, his pissed off face is even more terrifying. Like damn!

"H-hey, you want to talk?" He only nodded, opening his door a bit wider. I walk in scared for life. I got close to his bed and jump when he slammed the door closed. I turned around and almost scream.

He was now in front of me almost close to my face, before I could think or react, I was tackled, by his lips on mine. I gasp at the sudden impact, and he used the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, as he roams over it. I moaned under him, quivering slightly. He grips on me roughly as the make-out session became hotter and hotter.

I widen my eyes.

Red! Red! Girlfriend! He has a girlfriend!!! As much as I loved the kiss, but, Reeeeeeeeeed!!!

"Wait! Ahh! Wait, Mark!" my words came as muffles as I pull him off of me.

"You, have, a fookin, girlfriend." I tried to dig that in his mind. Don't get me wrong I like a mark, like "like like"
Mark, but he has a bloody girlfriend and I don't want to get between that she-devil.

"Fuck her." He huffed.

"W-what?" I squeaked.

He looked at me, his eye clouded with lust.

"I. Said. Fuck. Her." He became close to me. My eyes widened again. As he chuckles deeply. He kissed me again, making me indemnity melt. As he slips his hot tongue into my mouth, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I groaned, as my pants began to tighten. He seems to notice. He pulled from the kiss, saliva connected from our tongues.

"First time?" He asked huskily.

I nodded sheepishly, he only smirks, as he pulls my body on his lap, "don't worry, I'll be gentle,... Much." He pulled my shirt off, nipped at my neck, making me groan. He found my sweet spot when I moaned aloud. He sucks on it leaving a purple mark.