Chapter 5

Itsuki's p.o.v.

"Has Spike gotten any better?" Namaki asked. "Yes, looks like we will be coming with you." Mary said. "ALRIGHT WE'RE GOIN' TO KONOHA! BELIEVE IT!" Namaki yelled out of excitement that made me laugh. "Alright Namaki, calm down. Lets get Katsu and Hibari ready to go." I said while still laughing.

Namaki's p.o.v.

"Hibari get your things together and put them in this bag." I said while tossing the backpack to him. He was taking a long time to put his stuff together so I started to help him. "HOLY CRAP!! YOU HAVE SO MUCH STUFF!" I yelled trying not to freak out. Which totally didn't work. "Yeah, but I got most of it in the bag!" He yelled back but no where near as loud. "Here, put the rest in my bag." I said handing him mine. "Okay then." He said while stuffing the rest of his crap into my bag.

We were leaving the cave, but Hibari kept falling backwards. I sweat dropped as I remembered how many things Hibari had in his bag. "Here, trade with me... Mine's lighter." I said handing him my bag. "Okay, thanks." He responded a little embarrassed.

TIMESKIP TO KONOHA'S GATES.

'Finally' I thought panting. I fell backwards with the bag on my back. He wasn't kidding, it really was heavy! I ended up carrying Hibari halfway and Itsuki ended up carrying Katsu halfway. Itsuki talked to the jonin guarding the gate. We were let in and led to the hokage's office. We walked in and I saw a man with a dark, pointy-haired ponytail that stuck straight out. He looked friendly but also like a 'laid back' type of person. A man with short yellow-ish blond hair turned around in his chair and looked at us for a minute then spoke, "Hello, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I'm the hokage of this village..." I zoned out, ' no dip sherlock' I thought to myself while starting to listen again. "...I'm Itsuki Tsuko, this is Namaki Tsuko, Katsurama Tsuko, and last is Hibari Tsuko." He explained to the hokage. The Hokage's eyes widened at our last name. "T-Tsuko!? I thought they were... I'm sorry..." He said getting more apologetic and sad towards the end of his sentence. "Its fine, we understand the sudden surprise of a Tsuko appearing after so long." Itsuki said. "Do you have enough money for a place to stay?" The hokage stated. "No." Hibari said in a sad voice. "Don't worry, we can help. There are apartments and houses available." The hokage tried to make the young tsuko more confident in his siblings and in himself. "Are the wolves living with you? Or did you summon them to get here?" The hokage asked. "They will live with us." Katsu responded sounding happy. The hokage smiled, "Okay, here's your home key. One of you will have to get a job for a small time, you don't need to have one for very long because you do not have any parents or guardians." He stated. "Any questions?" The hokage asked. "We want to become ninjas here in the leaf. Is it possible to start with other kids my age even though they have already started their classes?" I asked politely trying to persuade him to at least give me a chance. "Well I suppose we can test your abilities and see if you are able to continue in their classes." The hokage said. "Alright, thanks a lot!" I yelled feeling very excited. "Do you know when I can be tested?" I asked. "I'll get one of my jonins to test you tomorrow." He said with a warm smile. "Anymore questions?" The hokage asked. "Not anymore for today, we will update you on getting a job and I will be coming back tomorrow with some questions for you." Itsuki said. "Okay, enjoy Konoha!" The hokage shouted as we left his office.

'I think we're gonna like it here.' I thought to myself.

♡~END~♡
Can't wait to type tomorrow! Luv ya peeps so much!!!