Chapter 16

Namaki's p.o.v.

'Just the four of us, like old times' I said with happiness. I lied, I wasn't going to confront Boruto first thing... I will do that tomorrow. Family comes first. Always.

Next day

We were walking home to celebrate...
We made it home and I walked to my room I hadn't seen in ages. It was the same as I left it, but a little more neat. 'I need some some socks... and I can't fit into those. What. Has. Become. Of. Me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?' I ran out of the room and out the door. I used my shadow crawler jutsu to make sure nobody saw me without clothes on. I sped to the store and bought some clothes and undergarments.

Time skip

'Finally!!! I'm wearing normal clothes!!! Now I guess I will go talk to Boruto... will he feel the same way?' I asked myself. I shrugged it off and headed out the door.
(She is wearing the training outfit.)

(Play the song)

(Play the song)

I went to say hello to Ichi and help him a little. When I walked in Ichi froze and teared up. "N-Namaki... is t-that really you? Oh my... please let it be you!" He said as I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. He was like a father to me. He helped me and supported me for trying to help family. "Yes, its me. It really is... do you need any help? I would be more than happy to!" I said in a cheerful tone. He just laughed as more tears came down. I gave him a soft, closed-eye smile. "Of course. Lets see if you lost your touch!" He challenged me. "Is this a challenge I'm hearing of?! Its on! Next customer gets to test each of ours, whoever's is better gets the day off tomorrow!" I yelled. "Alright! Sounds good to me! Wait, Namaki, isn't today your birthday?" I just stood there. He was right. I was turning 16 today. "I'm 16 starting today! Yay!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Just after I yelled that Ichi handed me a wrapped box. "What's this Ichi?" "A present for you, Namaki! Open it!"

I opened it and saw my necklace I lost when I was working my shift here one day. "This was so precious to me! It was m-my m-mother's! Thank you so much! I love you Ichi, you are like a father to me!" I said as tears fell from my eyes. 'Seems I never run out of tears. Oh well' I thought as I smiled to myself. "Lets get started!" I said as I put the necklace back on. A customer, more like the Hokage walked in and sat down. He didn't even notice I was there until he looked up. 'He looks exhausted, maybe I can put most of my chakra into the ramen.' I thought to myself. "N-NAMAKI! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! HOW ARE YOU! HOLY SH-" I cut him off. "Yes, its me alive and well! I missed you to!" I said with a warm smile. "O-Oh, also don't tell Boruto I'm here. I want to surprise him!" "O-okay! Namaki I'm so happy you are okay! I can't express my happiness enough!" "Thank you Lord seventh! I'm very happy you care for me! What would you like to eat though? The old usual?" I asked wanting to help raise his energy level a little more. "You remember? And yes please!" He said sounding hopeful. "Of course how could I forget?" I said, overjoyed to see him again.