chapter 6

Sharma house.

The house is fully decorated and is looking beautiful.
Everyone is present except jodha and they are waiting for her to start the rituals of the ceremony because it is the 10 th anniversary of Manivati Sharma death and as jodha is the daughter of her, she have to perform the rituals.

After sometime jodha came down wearing her White avatar, then she saw jalal and his family there.

Jodha came forward and greeted hamida respectively.

( jodha's dressing )

Soon the rituals started and it ended well and jodha walked to her room.

Juhi said to jalal - son can you please go and call jodha for me, her room is at the right side and the first room you see.

Jalal nods and went upstairs.

Jodha is going to go out of her room when she heard some noise at her balcony side , she slowly walked towards there and what she saw made her shivering and tense and started taken steps back and slowly.
Bhamal Sharma is in jodha's room.

Jodha said nervously - yo....you..... what.... are....you.....doing.....here..?

Bhamal stand in front of jodha and said - how are you jodha.

Jodha said with frustration - I'm asking you a question , what are you doing here.

Bhamal - I have come out of the prison.

Jodha said furiously - I know and I will send you back to the prison where you belong.

Bhamal said with regret - jodha don't say this to me, I am your father.

Jodha said with tears and her eyes - my father died the day he laid his hands on his wife and daughter.....my.....fat....ther....died the day he.....killed..... his wife and daughter. ( saying this jodha broke down and started crying badly and bhamal kneeled in front of her)

Bhamal said with regret - can you please forgive me jodha, I'm very ashamed of my self for what I did.

Jodha looked at him with teary eyes and said with furious - can you bring back my mother..? no right... can you bring back my happy childhood....? no right.....can you change the view I have for men now.....? no right..... Now I am proud of my self Mr bhamal, now I will write my own fate.... I want allow others to write my fate and where ever mother is she will be proud of me.... do you know something...I'm no more your jodha but I'm jodha Sharma, one of the popular business tycoon at this young age of mine....because you took away everything I have, that's why some people call me arrogant lady....too my of self respect..... ego, all because of you, I don't ever want to see you ever in my life, so please go away from here, just go away from here.

Bhamal was shocked because jodha has change a lot ,she was so cheerful and happy everyday and time but now she has become an ice.

While at jodha's door outside jalal heard everything about their conversion and was shocked.

Jalal's thoughts - oh Allah!

Bhamal stood up and went away, jodha started screaming and throwing things away in her room, jalal came to the room to stop her from hating her self.

Jalal hugs jodha tightly.

Jodha said while struggling to come out of his hug - leave me, I don't want to see anyone, I said leave me ( and started crying badly)

Jalal whisper to jodha's ears - shhhh....let it out jodha but I will never leave you.

Jodha hug jalal tightly and cried her hearts out.