chapter 7

Sharma house.

All rushed to jodha's room as they heard jodha screaming.

Aunt juhi came to jodha who is sobbing in jalal's arms.

Juhi - jodha what happened, why are you crying.

Jodha stammering - he...….ca.....he..... came.....here.

Juhi ask confusing - who came here.

Jodha - Bhamal Sharma.

Juhi shockly said - what?

Moti - how come he got to the mission and directly to jodha's room.

After sometime the mughal went to their house and jodha slept as aunt juhi is beside her.

Morning

Manivati Jodha Fashion Collaboration.

Jodha walked in with a new spirit and beautifully.

( jodha's dressing to office)

Jodha's cabin.

Jodha - Reva has khushi and Maya already come.

Reva - yes jodha and they are waiting for us to go to the mughal collaboration.

Jodha - hmmm OK let's go.

The four ladies headed to the mughal collaboration. Khushi is jodha's friend and a fashion designer that works with jodha and has gotten married to a famous fashion designer arnav Singh razaida who is also going to help jalal in the up coming events in goa.Maya Jamal is also to jodha's friend and a fashion designer that works with jodha.

Mughal collaboration.

The four ladies entered the mughal collaboration and everyone looks at them with amazed as they are all beautiful and Mirza spot their arrival and greeted them .

Mirza - come I will sure you guys where we can start the work.

Just then bakshi bank came there and went to jodha.

Jodha said to bakshi - how are you bakshi.

Bakshi - I'm fine jodha and I'm very happy that you are doing the project here.

Jodha - OK tell me something does Mirza works here.

Bakshi - no , Mirza is not a fashion designer but a lawyer and have his own two law companies.

Jodha - wow I'm impressed.

Bakshi - yes.

And all went to designing room.

After one month.

Mughal collaboration.

Guests room.

Suryaban, rukaiya, Reva,moti, selima,Abdul, Mirza ,khushi, Maya, arnav,arjun, and jodha are present there while jalal is in the kitchen in his guests room in his mughal collaboration making cake.

After some time jalal came with cake in his hands.

Jalal said happily - we are finished with our projects and the next two months we will be going to Goa to do the photo shooting and fashion show so let's party for our victory.

All smiled and cut the cake together.
All started eating the cake when jalal forgot to clean the baking soda and his hands so because of this he used his hands on his face and his face became some baking soda in his forehead, cheeks and nose this made jodha laugh and looked at jalal.

Jalal said to jodha - why are you laughing like that?

Jodha said while laughing - oh really do you want to know why ,I'm laughing.

Jalal - yes I want to know.

Jodha- OK come.

Jodha drag jalal to the mirror in the room.

Jodha said to jalal - now stop looking at me and look at your self in the mirror.

Jalal looked at him self in the mirror and was shocked to see baking soda all over his face which made jodha laugh again.

Jalal said playfully to jodha - oh so you are laughing at my face.

Jodha said playfully to jalal - yes I am.

Jalal said playfully to jodha - just look at what I'm going to do now jodha.

Jodha looks at him confusing.
Jalal put a cake on jodha's face and started laughing at jodha, jodha also took some came and put it at jalal's face and started laughing at him.
Both continues to play this game which made everyone laugh except rukaiya and suryaban , as rukaiya is in love with jalal and dislikes jodha as for the past one month jodha and Jalal are coming closer to each day while suryaban also want jodha at any cost.