The inevitable.

The apartment door swung open and I offered a sheepish smile to Rosa and Lorenzo.

"Oh, darling! are you alright?" They pulled me into a group hug.

I felt guilty for just leaving in the middle of the night. Anyone would be worried.

"I'm fine, thanks. Sorry for leaving so abruptly." I apologized.

"Don't hesitate to ask for anything, if you need us were here." Rosa reassured.

"I know, It just happened so abruptly my first thought was to call Tony." I admitted looking down.

"Were so sorry sweetheart, a kid should never have to deal with something like that." Lorenzo smiled sadly.

I ate dinner with them then went off to bed early, but not before calling Natasha. I didn't ask her about Ultron, I didn't know if Tony or Bruce told her or the rest of the Avengers. We talked for 20 minutes before she had to go break up an argument between Steve and Sam. I said goodnight and set my alarm for school tomorrow then tried to go to bed which was proving to be more difficult as time went by. I kept tossing and turning trying to fall asleep but even the pills didn't work. Finally, I managed to fall asleep at around 4 am.

The next morning I woke up tired as hell. I got up, had a quick shower, got ready and had breakfast with Lorenzo. Rosa was still asleep. He offered to drive me but I declined and insisted I wanted to walk which was the truth, I had memorized the route quickly and had time to spare since I woke up earlier. I said goodbye swung my bag on and took my time walking to school.

I talked to Jazz in tech and told her I was going to catch up on homework and sat alone in the library at lunch. I sat down at the back and pulled out my sketch pad. I attempted to use my visual memory to draw the battered suit I saw along with the girl and boy with powers. It took the whole lunch and an hour after school to get a decent sketch that actually looked similar to my 'vision'. I sent a picture of the drawing to Tony and he called me less than a minute after I sent it.

"Where'd you get that?" He asked the second I picked up.

"I drew it."

"How?"

"I saw it in my dreams, 'visions'. I don't know!"

"Impossible." He said in a trance state.

"The girl and boy, we saw them in Sokovia." He continued when I didn't say anything.

"I knew it," I whispered feeling more and more lightheaded.

"Come look at this! I think we're getting somewhere!" I heard Bruce's muffled voice calling Tony in the background.

"Listen, I need to go but I'll call you back soon." he said.

"Alright, bye." I said feeling defeated. 

I now had proof that what I had seen couldn't have just been a dream.

It had to be real. But know I just had to stop it from happening... would I even be able to do anything to change it? I hadn't started to question why I got the visions, more about what happened in them. Was it a warning? Is it inevitable or could I stop it from happening somehow? Too many questions and not enough time. It started with Sokovia, but what could I do? I was just a teenager. I'm not an Avenger, I can't even fight properly. What could I possibly do to stop something from happening in another country? I need to figure out what it was that set everything in motion. That's what I focused on the next days. If the boy and girl had been sighted in Sokovia, whatever it was must be happening soon. Weeks, maybe even days.