unseen memories.

--
016. UNSEEN MEMORIES!

❛  There's an emptiness that
only few ever feel
and I somehow missed
the meaning of love
that is real and
it compliments my scars
that will never heal. ❜

' 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟓, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑 ' stormi's residence - newark, nj

stormi's residence - newark, nj

----

Stormi sat in the bed glancing over towards the clock on DeVante's side of the bed, it read ten o'clock in the bright red lights. They had about 8 hours before they had to get ready to leave for the international part of the tour. She took another glance over at DeVante who was spread out across the bed, his head was laid on her pillow and his body was slanted the other way. He looked, so peaceful when he slept.

Stormi got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, washing her face and brushing her teeth. Once she got done with her morning routine she headed to one of her downstairs rooms, where she had a grand piano, her awards, platinum plats and some other memorabilia's. The room was decorated in beige and white with a few black and white portraits of some incredible African American legends. As she looked around, she noticed a pink and white box on the piano. She grabbed it looking down at the writing on the box.

To: Stormi
girl, you're gonna love it! Thank
you're twix stick of a boyfriend for the idea! ps: he loves you with all his heart! Can't wait for the wedding.

love, August and you're crooked finger boyfriend (don't show that! Lots of love though)

"Storm, are you alright?" DeVante asked, standing in the doorway. Boy he looked good, even though they were sleep deprived from getting home only about five hours ago.

"You can't sleep, huh?" She asked, putting the box back on the piano.

"Well, you did leave me." He smiled back, grabbing the box and putting it back in her hands.

"Open it, it's important." Stormi took a deep breath, before opening the box. Three pictures were laid inside. The first one was a picture from a tea party that Stormi and her mother had when she was about 4 years old. It was dated, August 3, 1976.