sweet and sexy with a dash of savage.

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒚 𝒃𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔 | 08 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 1994

You're expecting her to float delicately into the room, but instead Stormi Evans strides in with a purposeful air. She comes in dressed way down in some Levi jeans and a Prince Purple Rain shirt. No makeup and her hair is in a curly Afro, while her smile is welcoming she daps me up. Her orgin of The Bay Area side is definitely showing. But, she keeps her street side classy. Welcome to the softer side of savage. 

Since Stormi's burst on the scene at nineteen in 1991, it's been easy for her to sell records, harder for her to get respect. Her certified signature and iconic albums - Sweet Sexy Savage (1991), and Muse (1993). All together have sold over 104 million copies worldwide. She so far has charted nine number one singles, and the best debut album of all time. She has won three Grammys, seven Billboard Music Awards, three American Music Awards, and many other citations and plats listed under her name.

" 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎
𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊."

But the acclaim, fame and wealth that have made Stormi Evans a household and worldwide name have been laced with biting criticism, lies, insults and rumors

But the acclaim, fame and wealth that have made Stormi Evans a household and worldwide name have been laced with biting criticism, lies, insults and rumors. One week the tabloids raise questions about her sexual preferences; the next week they say she is pregnant by Michael Jackson, while the third week they report she is marrying rapper, Tupac Shakur.

It's enough to drive a good girl to drink, drugs or at least to cursing out interviewers and reporters. But, for Stormi she says "I've had my struggles in the past, but I've learned to block the negativity and receive the positive." During a candid, wide-ranging interview in her $14 million dollar, Newark mansion, she talks - and laughs about success and the height of pain and fame.