one

"We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of our beloved Mark Yien Tuan," The priest begins, Jackson staring blankly at Mark's coffin, wishing it was him in there rather than his now deceased lover. "Mark Tuan ended his own life on January 12th of the year 2018. He was loved by many, always looking out for others and putting everyone before himself. He never wanted anyone to be hurt, and in the end it had been him who hurt himself. We have lost such a great-" But Jackson just blocks out the noise, the guilt slowly eating him away.

Before Jackson knew, the red coffin had been lowers into the ground, flowers being placed inside along with the coffin before the sealed it with dirt for the rest of the years. Jackson felt empty, his beautiful blonde boy was no longer by his side. He could not longer hear his sweet laugh, he could no longer hold him close, he could no longer try to save Mark.

"Come on Jacks, everyone is gone already, we should get going too," Yugyeom says after wiping away his few stray tears, the other boys close behind him.

"I have to tell you guys something," Jackson says, turning to the boys after a moment of silence. "I know it may not make any sense till I explain but, I know why Mark committed suicide."

"What do you mean you know why he committed suicide?" Jinyoung asks, Jackson not failing to notice the slight anger and confusion in his voice.

"Just sit with me and listen, it's a really long story." Jackson sits on the grass next to Mark's grave, the other boys following along with him,
ears open and waiting for Jackson to being the story. "Well, it started when we were kids..."

———————————————
The rest of the story will be the past until I say it's the present